INSPIRE #344: HOW TO FIND MORE CONFIDENCE & FAITH – EVEN WITH WOBBLY KNEES!!!
CJ Liu & Michael Sandler Share How to Find More Confidence and Faith, Even When the Self-Doubt’s Strong!
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’ve ever felt, nervous, scared, at wit’s end, or completely unsure what to do, then do we have the faith restoring show for you.
Today we’ll talk about faith, what it is, where to find it, and why it might be hiding in Bablyon.
That plus we’ll talk about wrong turns gone right, the benefits of family reunions, swimming in cold water, wearing bug-eye glasses, why the rockiest trails might just be the best for you, and why when hit by a lull or a header, you want quickly bear off a few degrees, make sure you sheet in hard, and that your Cunningham’s tight.
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What it means to be questioning your faith
- What it means to be doubling back in life?
- What we can learn from Dimitri Moraitis
- How living life is all about having experiences
- And how ‘bad experiences’ are part of your soul’s evolution
- Is it wrong to feel a lack of faith in the moment?
- What’s the difference between short-term and long-term faith
- Why it’s so important to keep taking stpes, even, or especially if you’re having a lack of faith
- What’s a dark night of the soul
- What it means to be coherent, and why it’s so important
- What technique you can use to discover you’re on track when you feel you’re off.
- What does closure have to do with faith and spirituality
- What we can learn from family reunions
- How Michael uses Tibetan Long Gom Pa spiritual breathing techniques to heat up in cold water and in snow
- How Clark Allen used prism glasses to overcome a traumatic brain injury
- How Meir Schneider teaches we can retrain our eyes and our minds by strengthening our eyes
- What do running rocky trails have to do with faith?
- What we can learn about faith from sailing, or getting a sail boat
- Why you never know in the moment how much something will change you.
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #336: HOW TO CALM, HEAL & CLARIFY YOUR MIND!
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment