If you’ve ever felt helpless, all alone, and disconnected from the world, then do we have the One World show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Tom Chi, inventor, leader, speaker, and coach, one of the original founders of Google X, and the self-proclaimed Lab Director of the planet.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about the science behind how we are all one and all one planet, and what shifts we can make to change our lives, and the world around us.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON TOM CHI:
Tom Chi has worked in a wide range of roles from astrophysical researcher to Fortune 500 consultant to corporate executive developing new hardware/software products and services. He’s played a significant role in established projects with global reach (Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo Search), and scaled new projects from conception to significance (Yahoo Answers from 0 to 90 million users).
Tom has pioneered and practiced a unique approach to rapid prototyping, visioning, and leadership that can jumpstart innovative new ideas as well as move large organizations at unprecedented speeds. These approaches have benefitted over a dozen industry-leading companies. He most recently served as head of product experience at Google X developing technology such as Google Glass and Google’s self-driving cars.
His current focus is delving into human development issues with social entrepreneurs around the globe, rebooting the fundamental frameworks of entrepreneurship itself, and teaching a limited number of workshops to select organizations.
- How is Tom Chi working to plant 1 trillion trees?
- What is the science behind us all being connected and all being one?
- What is the story of the heart?
- Where does the iron in our blood cells come from?
- Are we all truly born of collisions of the stars?
- What’s a laniakea?
- What’s a galactic watershed?
- What’s the story of the breath?
- What is cyanobacteria and what does it have to do with our life?
- Are all of our breaths interconnected?
- How long does it take for a breath to literally travel around the world?
- What’s the story of the mind?
- How are our minds interconnected?
- How do thoughts build upon each other, and how do each of our thoughts build upon the thoughts of our ancestors?
- What does it mean we’re constantly in a state of inner becoming?
- How often are we literally exchanging all of the cells and parts of our bodies?
- What does it mean that humans aren’t following the rules?
- What is an invention catalyst?
- What’s the importance of challenging our paradigms?
- What’s the importance of letting old assumptions fall away?
- What’s the importance of challenging our personal psychological narratives?
- What does it mean to be nuanced???
- How do we train the mind to catch our assumptions?
- How do we change our mindset to change the world around us???
INSPIRE #1128: THE GREATEST CHALLENGE FOR HUMANITY & HOW WE CAN SOLVE IT TOGETHER! (Neale Donald Walsch, “The Essential Path”)
INSPIRE #391: HOW TO LIVE LIFE OPEN-HEARTED!!! + Meditation! (Leah Pearlman, “Drawn Together”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment