If you’ve ever wanted to discover who you truly are and make the ultimate difference in the world, then do we have The Essential Path Show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with a guest I’ve wanted on the show since the first day I reached out to publicists, Neale Donald Walsch. He is the author of the Conversations with God series and has made the New York Times Bestseller List seven times. He is the author of the brilliant, profound, must-read of a book, which is perhaps essential for humanity’s survival, The Essential Path.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, making the daring decision to be who you truly are.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY NEALE DONALD WALSCH:
MORE ON NEALE DONALD WALSCH:
NEALE DONALD WALSCH is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before experiencing his now famous conversation with God. The “Conversations with God” series of books that emerged from those encounters has been translated into 37 languages, touching millions and inspiring important changes in their day-to-day lives.
“Conversations with God” has redefined God and shifted spiritual paradigms around the globe. In order to deal with the enormous response to his writings, Neale has created several outreach projects, including the CWG Foundation, CWG for Parents, Humanity’s Team, the CWG Helping Outreach, and The Global Conversation — all accessible at the “hub” website CWGPortal.com, and all dedicated to help the world move from violence to peace, from confusion to clarity, and from anger to love.
Neale’s work has taken him from the steps of Macchu Picchu in Peru to the steps of the Shinto shrines of Japan, from Red Square in Moscow to St. Peter’s Square in Vatican City to Tiananmen Square in China. And everywhere he has gone — from South Africa to Norway, Croatia to the Netherlands, the streets of Zurich to the streets of Seoul — Neale has experienced a hunger among the people to find a new way to live, at last, in peace and harmony, and he has sought to bring people a new understanding of life and of God which would allow them to experience that.
He lives with his wife, the American poet Em Claire, in Oregon. Find out more at NealeDonaldWalsch.com.
- What is the biggest problem with the world today?
- What does it mean when we can see the symptoms but not what’s really going on?
- What’s the cumulative impact of this problem?
- Why is alienation so dangerous today?
- Why are our systems producing the opposite results?
- Is there something we don’t fully understand about ourselves that if we understood, would change everything???
- Are we manifestors – and what does this mean???
- Why is the greatest problem facing humanity a spiritual problem?
- What are the different groups of beliefs humans have and how do they perpetuate the problem?
- Why don’t most people closely examine their most dearly held beliefs at all, if ever?
- How was religion born?
- What’s wrong with the idea of “The Power Greater Than Us”?
- What’s the danger of the assumption of separation?
- Is survival really our basic instinct?
- What’s a burning building moment?
- What’s the choice we get to make???
- What’s the danger of labeling things as sins???
- Where does one soul end and another begin – and why does this matter?
- What do waves and the ocean mean for our soul?
- Can we be both a singular and a plural, a me and a we???
- What’s the importance of compassion?
- What are the top three tools to help express that we are spiritual beings living in a physical body and that we are all individuations of a single essence?
- To find out more visit: EssentialPath.info
INSPIRE #506: HOW SPIRITUALITY CHANGES THE BRAIN!!! (Dr. Andrew Newberg, “How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain”)
INSPIRE #284: How to Connect with Your Buddha Nature! + Guided Meditation! (Matthew Fox, “A Way to God”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment