If you’ve ever struggled with big, bad, or ugly news and wondered how in the world to get through it, then do we have the You Gotta Have Faith & How to Have Faith show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding the faith, courage, and positive outlook to help you through life’s greatest challenges.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s the emergency challenge that Michael ran into?
- Why did iTunes temporarily remove the Inspire Nation Show – and what did it mean?
- What do we do with life’s scary moments?
- How do we keep our energy up when things go down?
- What do we do when the ego thinks we’ve “ruined everything”?
- What does it mean that everything is spiritual?
- What’s the importance of asking “what’s the next step”?
- What were the steps he did to keep the show going?
- What’s the importance of facing our problems from a place of love?
- What’s the importance of giving your challenges to something greater than yourself?
- Why does it help to say “this is gonna work out”?
- Why is kindness during these times so important???
- What does it mean that the subconscious knows what’s coming our way?
- Do “positive” things often follow these crisis of consciousness?
- How can we plant seeds through our “Woo Hoo 8”?
- What does Nicholas Vesey of the Aspen Chapel have to do with the Inspire Nation Show?
- What does it mean to see the world as a friendly place?
- What does it mean that faith is a conscious choice?
- How do we choose a positive outcome???
- To Find Out More Visit: www.FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1091: HOW TO FIND MORE PEACE OF MIND!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #1116: HOW TO FIND PEACE WITH THE GRIZZLIES OF YOUR MIND!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.