MORE ON KATE NORTHRUP:
As an entrepreneur, bestselling author, speaker, and mother, Kate Northrup has built a multimedia digital empire with her husband, Mike Watts, that reaches hundreds of thousands globally. They are committed to supporting ambitious women to light up the world without burning themselves out in the process. Kate teaches data-driven and soul-driven time and energy management practices that result in saving time, making more money, and experiencing less stress. Kate has a membership of over 1,000 entrepreneurs called Origin Collective® that’s about infusing more feminine energy into your business and reclaiming your time, and she has also helped over 5,000 students heal their relationship with money with her signature Money Love Course. Her first book, Money: A Love Story, has been published in 5 languages, and her second book, Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Busy Moms, is now available wherever books are sold. Kate’s work has been featured by The Today Show, Yahoo! Finance, Women’s Health, Glamour, The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, Wanderlust, The Huffington Post, and more. Kate lives with her husband and business partner, Mike, and their daughters in a cozy town in Maine.
Kate Northrup Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
- What was Kate’s childhood like growing up with Dr. Christiane Northrup for a mom?
- What’s the global evidence for doing less?
- What do we know about how doing less affects the brain?
- What does it really mean to do less?
- What happens when people regularly take breaks?
- What can we learn from Jason Fried and Basecamp (formerly known as 37signals)?
- What do we learn about society valuing masculine vs. feminine qualities?
- Do we all have these qualities inside of us?
- What’s the importance of balancing these qualities?
- What do moon cycles have to do with anything?
- What are the 4 moon cycles – and does it affect men as well as women?
- What’s the cycle for planting seeds of creation?
- What’s the cycle to tap into our creative wisdom?
- What is Egg Wisdom?
- What is the phase where are energy begins to turn inward?
- What is the phase where it’s most important to rest and reflect?
- What does it mean to see the world through a cyclical lens?
- What is an upward cycle of success?
- What’s a fertile void and do we all experience them?
- What do we do if we hit a fertile void???
- Why don’t we want to get anxious if we’re not inspired enough or feel your doing enough?
- What does it mean to “egg it on”?
- What’s a daily energy tracker?
- How do we discover what matters most to us?
- What does it mean that energy saves is always time saved?
- To find out more (and get free bonuses) visit: www.katenorthrup.com/book
INSPIRE #967: POWERFUL TIME HACKS TO FIND MORE TIME IN YOUR DAY! (John Zeratsky, “Make Time”)
INSPIRE #659: HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF LIFE THROUGH THE ART OF STOPPING TIME! + Guided Meditation (Dr. Pedram Shojai, “The Art Of Stopping Time”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.