If you’ve ever struggled to get things right but wanted a second chance, then do we have the we’re pregnant again, power of a do-over show for you!
Today we’ll talk about overcoming fears, getting back on the horse, and trying again until you get things right.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How Jessica told Michael they’re pregnant again
- Why Jessica wants to tell the world – and what it has to do with what you bring about?
- How to bring the right energy to your baby?
- What it means to redo something large in your life?
- What we can learn for do-over?
- What Michael learned about doing over life – from a past-life regression?
- What does fear vs. love have to do with a do-over?
- What we learned about Jessica’s diet (and smoothies) for the do-over?
- What we can learn from our bodies?
- What it means to allow into “what is”?
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1011: HOW TO KICK PERFECTIONISM TO THE CURB! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #560: HOW TO ENVISION YOUR FUTURE & MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.