If you’ve ever been looking for a better year ahead, then do we have the re-engineer your life, your whole life, show for you.
Today we’ll talk about stepping back, taking inventory, and how to step forward into your greatest life before it steps forward onto you. Plus we’ll talk about new formats, new order in the house, new ways of exercise, new ways of eating, new programs to record, new haircuts, chilly Thanksgiving, and so much more.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- The donut maker and the needs versus wants discussion (02:43)
- Getting caught by the air-fryer bug (04:54)
- How massively Amazon Prime one-day shipping affects the environment (08:27)
- The amazing apple smoked turkey and what CJ’s Thanksgiving was like (10:14)
- Running 10 miles up and down in a 10,000 feet incline within marathon time(19:01)
- Keeping from getting despondent and sad from the frustration of going through the downhill walk of shame (28:37)
- Simpler ways of doing things and being intentionally chill about everything (32:00)
- Learning how to let go into it and Michael’s definition of success (40:00)
- The antithesis of stillness during the holiday season (45:02)
- Bringing peace to ourselves and those around us (48:09)
- Getting the most beautiful flow outcome by breathing into it and asking exactly what you want (50:46)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1056: THE POWER OF THE DO-OVER & HOW TO TURN THINGS AROUND! (CJ LIU & MICHAEL SANDLER)
INSPIRE #441: HOW TO STAY SANE OVER THE HOLIDAY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.