MORE ON KAMAL RAVIKANT:
Kamal Ravikant is an entrepreneur, investor and author of three books: Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It, Live Your Truth, and Rebirth: A Fable of Love, Forgiveness, and Following Your Heart.
Kamal was born in India as the 9th child out of 11 siblings. He’s the brother of Naval Ravikant, entrepreneur and investor most known for founding AngelList. They moved to the USA at a young age, being raised by a single mother who was working menial job by day and attended school by night.
Ravikant later joined the US Army Infantry and spent three months in the swamps of Georgia, earning his US Army Infantry patch.
He traveled the world and experienced a few adventures: trekked to one of the highest base camps in the Himalayas, meditated with Tibetan monks in the Dalai Lama’s monastery, walked more than 800 km across Spain, on the Camino de Santiago, lived in Paris, joined the Black Women’s writers’ group, bungee jumped out of a hot air balloon, won a San Francisco-wide modeling contest, held the hands of dying patients, spoke to audiences around the globe, and other transformative experiences.
He’s also worked with some of the best people in Silicon Valley, but his biggest passion is writing books that improve lives.
Kamal Ravikant Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- What in the world happened to you two months ago and what was going through your mind? (03:55)
- How has the Satori experience changed you? (08:09)
- What works for the inside practically and how it changed Kamal’s mindset (15:24)
- What was the original bursting of the artery that sent you down this whole path of loving yourself? (20:15)
- Loving ourselves with the same intensity we would use to pull ourselves up if we were hanging off a cliff with our fingers (23:45)
- The power of weaving in “Thank You” into everything we put into ourselves (28:45)
- Going into flow by embracing ourselves and the importance of committing to loving ourselves (32:54)
- Setting people up for success by having them listen to the same piece of music every time they’re meditating (42:31)
- What does light have to do with anything? (49:34)
- The need for an internal change before anything else changes (52:12)
- How the “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It” book will help people (57:27)
- How important is giving love? (59:41)
- How much would our world change if we got this concept? (1:04:21)
INSPIRE #602: HOW TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART & DISCOVER YOUR TRUTH! (Kamal Ravikant, “Rebirth”)
INSPIRE #688: “THE SELF-LOVE EXPERIMENT – HOW TO BE MORE KIND & ACCEPTING OF YOURSELF! (Shannon Kaiser, “The Self-Love Experiment”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.