If you’ve ever felt trapped, stuck, or like you’re living in groundhog day or being swallowed up by the earth, then do we have the Get Out and Party show for you.
Today we’ll talk about freeing your body, freeing your spirit, and freeing your mind during this interesting time.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Opening a massage parlor during COVID-19: Massaging squirrels and chipmunks (02:50)
- Bathing in nature: The time to get out and be one with nature (07:25)
- How CJ got sucked into the earth by a sand trap during a hike (08:01)
- Being more free during this time by letting go of plans (13:36)
- Michael and Jessica focusing on what their highest good is and hiring a chef to help with that (15:39)
- Reinventing our lives while acquiring more space and freedom (20:48)
- Using the extra time from working at home to do more fulfilling things (24:18)
- Practicing the word NO and buying ourselves the time to get our lives back again (26:38)
- How washing the dishes can be the ultimate mindfulness exercise (29:44)
- Dissolving the walls we build up by going into awareness (33:38)
- Working with an angel mentor and dealing with wasps and bees (41:31)
- The powerful community works that Michael and CJ are working on right now (43:17)
- Helping people remove subconscious blocks, raise their awareness, and so much more (45:58)
- What the miracle molding in Michael’s skates taught him about going for whatever he wants to achieve without delay or doubt (51:33)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1336: How to Use Stay At Home to Grow Your Wings!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #1333: How to Surrender to “What is” and Re-Invent Your Life!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.