If you ever wanted to reinvent your life, then do we have the courage-building, lean into discomfort show for you.
Today we’ll talk about feeling the discomfort, leaning deep, and finding faith and courage to leap to the other side.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Michael’s yellow smiley face mask and his honk of a laugh (02:57)
- Explaining the hundreds of elk and a giant raven that appeared right after a call about elk (04:40)
- A message to chill and relax into everything without worry (06:51)
- Embracing the fact that we will not be going back to a pre-Coronavirus world (09:39)
- How Michael’s honking laughter only comes out during sacred times (12:00)
- Having the skills and knowledge of knowing when one’s energy is vibrating at a lower level (18:14)
- The armoring the body goes through in order to survive and how to get out of it to feel the beauty of the earth, spirit, and other things that are there to provide for us (21:23)
- The widespread feeling of unworthiness and helping people reattach to their worth (24:57)
- An end of the world not meaning the end of the world, but the end of a world (27:08)
- Holding the big energy of a global change that has not been experienced during the written history of humanity (31:13)
- Diving into what makes us human and getting healing, seeking balance, and getting a sense of wholeness (38:20)
- Accessing the subconscious for hidden patterns that are stored through connective breathing (43:06)
- The fields of positive energy that we are and how we should surrender into everything (48:04)
- The huge possibilities that could come out the current pandemic (50:11)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #397: HOW TO DISCOVER THE NEW YOU & HAVE A BREAK-THROUGH!!! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #560: HOW TO ENVISION YOUR FUTURE & MAKE YOUR DREAMS A REALITY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.