Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Christiane Northrup, a true leader, visionary, and pioneer in the field of women’s medicine and health, and the author of many brilliant best-sellers, including her latest re-release and New York Times Best Seller, “Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom”
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about the secret hidden powers of women’s bodies, how to help them to heal, and what it means for the world today.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOK BY DR. CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP:
MORE ON DR. CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP:
Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. is a visionary pioneer and a leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness, which includes the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup teaches women how to thrive at every stage of life.
A board-certified OB/GYN physician, Dr. Northrup graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and completed her residency at Tufts New England Medical Center in Boston. She has spent her life as an advocate for women’s health and wellness, first as an assistant clinical professor at Maine Medical Center for 20 years, and now as an internationally respected writer and speaker.
Dr. Northrup knows that the key to vibrant health on all levels is within us — our inner wisdom. She says: “When we find the connection between our thoughts, beliefs, physical health, and life circumstances, we find that we are in the driver’s seat of our lives and can make profound changes. Nothing is more exhilarating or empowering.”
Dr. Northrup’s work has been featured on Super Soul Sunday on OWN, The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News, The View, Rachael Ray, Good Morning America, 20/20, and The Dr. Oz Show. Women trust Dr. Northrup’s approach. In 2013, Reader’s Digest named her one of “The 100 Most Trusted People in America.” Her books have been translated into 24 languages. In 2016, she was named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100, a group of leaders who are using their voices and talent to awaken humanity. And in 2018, Dr. Northrup received the first Mind/Body Healing award, a special category within the New Thought Walden Awards, honoringthose who use empowering spiritual ideas and philosophies to change lives and make the planet a better place.
Dr. Christiane Northrup Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- What do you mean when you state that women internalizing their bodies as a problem is at the heart of women’s health? (03:05)
- The nature of the feminine in knowing what heals people (08:57)
- Earth as the placenta, how our bodies speak to us, and the power of grounding (11:57)
- Looking at a person’s life history to diagnose what is going in the physical body (15:14)
- What is the power of naming and how can we start to tune into our bodies? (22:11)
- How to increase Nitric Oxide levels to improve circulation and balance dopamine, serotonin, beta-endorphin, and other things (28:40)
- The transformation that is required in our current education system (32:33)
- Cultivating women’s wisdom to change the world for the better (40:18)
- Compassionately helping women feel fully, change their diet, and begin to exercise from a place of self-love so they can get off psych meds (46:50)
- The emotional digestive system: Staying in tune with your feelings and understanding where they are in the body (55:32)
- How the pain body can sometimes push us into who we really are if it gets really bad (58:15)
INSPIRE #1292: Energy Vampires! Key Steps to Recognize and Protect Yourself! (Dr. Christiane Northrup, “Dodging Energy Vampires”)
INSPIRE #842: HOW TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER FROM ENERGY VAMPIRES! (Dr. Christiane Northrup, “Dodging Energy Vampires”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment