MORE ON DR. CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP:
Dr. Christiane Northrup, M.D. is a visionary pioneer and a leading authority in the field of women’s health and wellness, which includes the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit. Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup teaches women how to thrive at every stage of life.
A board-certified OB/GYN physician, Dr. Northrup graduated from Dartmouth Medical School and completed her residency at Tufts New England Medical Center in Boston. She has spent her life as an advocate for women’s health and wellness, first as an assistant clinical professor at Maine Medical Center for 20 years, and now as an internationally respected writer and speaker.
Dr. Northrup knows that the key to vibrant health on all levels is within us — our inner wisdom. She says: “When we find the connection between our thoughts, beliefs, physical health, and life circumstances, we find that we are in the driver’s seat of our lives and can make profound changes. Nothing is more exhilarating or empowering.”
Dr. Northrup’s work has been featured on Super Soul Sunday on OWN, The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, NBC Nightly News, The View, Rachael Ray, Good Morning America, 20/20, and The Dr. Oz Show. Women trust Dr. Northrup’s approach. In 2013, Reader’s Digest named her one of “The 100 Most Trusted People in America.” Her books have been translated into 24 languages. In 2016, she was named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100, a group of leaders who are using their voices and talent to awaken humanity. And in 2018, Dr. Northrup received the first Mind/Body Healing award, a special category within the New Thought Walden Awards, honoringthose who use empowering spiritual ideas and philosophies to change lives and make the planet a better place.
A multiple New York Times best-selling author, Dr. Northup’s most recent book, Dodging Energy Vampires: An Empath’s Guide To Evading Relationships That Drain You And Restoring Your Health And Power (Hay House, April 2018) was an immediate success. In it, Dr. Northrup sheds light on the real reason so many people suffer from seemingly inexplicable health conditions. Based on her professional and personal experiences, Dr. Northrup provides strategies for removing narcissists and other cluster b-types from your life, and how you can recover your health after a relationship with an energy vampire.
Dr. Christian Northrup Online: Website
- What in the world is an empath? (03:14)
- How tough a place the world is for sensitive souls and understanding empathy as a superpower (07:40)
- The time to stop being lone wolfs, come together as one, and act (14:10)
- Are energy vampires hoovering us on purpose? (17:27)
- The people who have the easiest time dying because they’re focused on others. (22:45)
- How do we begin to set boundaries in 2020? (28:20)
- The importance of having a buffer to observe what happens (33:24)
- How do we clear old energy or get it off of us afterwards? (37:06)
- What to do when we have Cluster B individuals in our lives? (42:53)
- How we can use mother earth to help us? (45:31)
- Empaths being lightworkers and how they can stand in the light. (48:28)
- Protecting ourselves from energy vampires by knowing what we’re dealing and learning to say no. (50:16)
INSPIRE #288: How to Find Happiness through Empathy! (Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli, “The Stress Solution”)
INSPIRE #842: HOW TO TAKE BACK YOUR POWER FROM ENERGY VAMPIRES! (Dr. Christiane Northrup, “Dodging Energy Vampires”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.