MORE ON DR. AMIT GOSWAMI:
Theoretical Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami is a retired full professor from the University of Oregon’s Department of Physics where he served from 1968 to 1997. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called “science within consciousness,” an idea he explicated in his seminal book, The Self-Aware Universe, where he also solved the quantum measurement problem elucidating the famous observer effect.
Goswami has written several other popular books based on his research on quantum physics and consciousness. In The Visionary Window, he demonstrated how science and spirituality could be integrated. In Physics of the Soul, he developed a theory of survival after death and reincarnation. In The Quantum Doctor, Goswami sought to integrate both conventional and alternative medicine. In Creative Evolution, Goswami presented a resolution between Darwinism and the intelligent design of life. In God is Not Dead, he asserted that not only are science and religion compatible but that quantum physics proves the existence of God. In Quantum Creativity: Think Quantum, Be Creative, Goswami explained all facets of creativity—its definition, the quantum thinking it entails, and what is required to be creative. In Quantum Economics: Unleashing the Power of an Economics of Consciousness, he focused on critical issues for a new paradigm in economics and business for the twenty-first century, touching upon the stability and sustainability of the economy and leadership, as well as creativity and ethics in business.
In his most recent book, Quantum Spirituality: The Pursuit of Wholeness, he joined forces with Dr. Valentina Onisor to reveal precisely the connection between the wisdom of the past and the best science of today, and catapult us light years beyond conventional thinking when it comes to our capabilities and our potential.
In his private life Goswami is a practitioner of spirituality and transformation. He calls himself a quantum activist. He appeared in the film What the Bleep Do We Know!? and its sequel Down the Rabbit Hole as well as the documentaries Dalai Lama Renaissance and the award winning The Quantum Activist.
Dr. Amit Goswami Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Key Points Discussed:
- What does quantum science have to do with happiness? (03:24)
- Is consciousness and therefore happiness non-local or not located in the mind? (04:34)
- The optimal scale of happiness and what it has to do with anything (05:18)
- How to gradually expand consciousness through simple practices like meditation and yoga (06:02)
- The misconception around seeking enlightenment when we want happiness (06:42)
- An example of a concentration meditation that anyone can jump into without much practice (12:33)
- Using quantum science to get out of a stuck state, get to normal, and then get to positive mental circuits going on (17:36)
- The huge danger of falling into psychosis or depression, and the only way to deal with it (19:48)
- The difficulty in being whenever we are neurotic (21:28)
- Our real natural state of being and how what we call normal has become sub-normal (25:19)
- Developing positive emotional brain circuits and how to turn inward to remember who we truly are (28:16)
- What is your archetype and what do you do when the negative emotions come out to try to get you? (40:26)
- How did you crowbar into your heart? (43:07)
- What can you tell us about the secret of Jesus’ way of wholeness? (49:03)
- What is one tip that you would give women to help strengthen the navel? (52:53)
- What’s the five-layer cake that’s coming up? (56:40)
INSPIRE #915: HOW SCIENCE PROVES GOD & WHAT IT MEANS FOR YOU!!! (Dr. Amit Goswami, “The Quantum Activist”)
INSPIRE #581: DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE & THE MEANING OF LIFE THROUGH QUANTUM PHYSICS! + Guided Meditation (Dr. Amit Goswami, “The Everything Answer Book”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.