If you’ve ever wondered about the science consciousness and the meaning of life, then do we have The Everything Answer Book show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Amit Goswami, a personal hero of mine! He’s a theoretical nuclear physicist, quantum activist and pioneer, serial author, star in the movie What the Bleep, and the author of a phenomenal new book on consciousness, The Everything Answer Book: How Quantum Science Explains Love, Death, and the Meaning of Life
First we’ll talk about his life and how he went from studying nuclear physics to studying consciousness.
Then we’ll look at consciousness, quantum science and the brain, and what it tell us about our purpose, path, and direction in life. Plus we’ll look at the science behind karma, reincarnation, near-death experiences, the power of love, and much more!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON DR. AMIT GOSWAMI:
Theoretical Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami is a retired full professor from the University of Oregon’s Department of Physics where he served from 1968 to 1997. He is a pioneer of the new paradigm of science called “science within consciousness,” an idea he explicated in his seminal book, The Self-Aware Universe, where he also solved the quantum measurement problem elucidating the famous observer effect.
Goswami has written several other popular books based on his research on quantum physics and consciousness. In The Visionary Window, he demonstrated how science and spirituality could be integrated. In Physics of the Soul, he developed a theory of survival after death and reincarnation. In The Quantum Doctor, Goswami sought to integrate both conventional and alternative medicine. In Creative Evolution, Goswami presented a resolution between Darwinism and the intelligent design of life. In God is Not Dead, he asserted that not only are science and religion compatible but that quantum physics proves the existence of God. In Quantum Creativity: Think Quantum, Be Creative, Goswami explained all facets of creativity—its definition, the quantum thinking it entails, and what is required to be creative. In Quantum Economics: Unleashing the Power of an Economics of Consciousness, he focused on critical issues for a new paradigm in economics and business for the twenty-first century, touching upon the stability and sustainability of the economy and leadership, as well as creativity and ethics in business.
In his most recent book, The Everything Answer Book (April 2017), Goswami’s basic premise is that quantum physics is not only the future of science, but it is also the key to understanding consciousness, death, God, psychology, and the meaning of life. In short, quantum physics offers a theory of everything.
In his private life Goswami is a practitioner of spirituality and transformation. He calls himself a quantum activist. He appeared in the film What the Bleep Do We Know!? and its sequel Down the Rabbit Hole as well as the documentaries Dalai Lama Renaissance and the award winning The Quantum Activist.
- How did Dr. Amit Goswami go from studying nuclear physics to the science of consciousness?
- What does consciousness have to do with how we live our lives?
- What’s the challenge with how we view the world today?
- What can we learn from near-death experiences?
- What do we need to know about the fundamental nature of reality to understand our lives?
- What does quantum science have to do with discovering our purpose?
- What are archetypes and what do they have to do with our purpose?
- What does quantum science and consciousness have to say about why we’re here?
- Do we each have our own distinct purpose in life?
- Do we come here with free will?
- What is karma?
- Is there science that supports reincarnation?
- What’s the power of crisis and what does it have to do with our purpose?
- What is kirlian photography, and is it real?
- What happens to our energy, auras, and chakras through love?
- What’s the importance of self-love?
- Are our kids coming into this world different or more evolved?
- What do we need to know to prepare our kids for the world today?
- What one homework assignment can we begin today?
- To find out more visit: AmitGoswami.org
INSPIRE #545: HOW TO CRAFT A LIFE THAT MATTERS!!! (Emily Esfahani Smith, “The Power Of Meaning”)
INSPIRE #209: How to Unlock the Power of Each Moment for a Richer, More Meaningful Life! (Achim Nowak, ” The Moment”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment