If you’ve ever wanted your wealthiest, happiest and most abundant life ever, then do we have the Secrets of Self-Mastery show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the new thought movement, PEN Award-Winning historian, author of “The Miracle Club”, and the Napoleon Hill Success Course series which includes “The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim”, “One Simple Idea”, and the latest, “Secrets of Self-Mastery”
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about Napoleon Hill’s top ten rules for self-mastery and success. Plus we’ll talk about the miracle man of France, the importance of war in the world, the psychology of clothing, and what in the world bad brains and PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) have to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ:
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of The Miracle Club, The Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim, The Mastery of Good of Luck, Occult America, One Simple Idea, and Secrets of Self-Mastery. Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time.
The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.”
He is also the voice of popular audio books, including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is a former vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House.
Key Points Discussed:
- The power of having one absolute focus/aim in life (03:32)
- Our unwillingness to be honest with our ourselves, how it affects our ability to focus, and the importance of throwing out all habitual thought (07:21)
- Living with not being lukewarm in life and the value of trying to expend near the limits of our strength (09:31)
- The role of desire in helping us become successful and fulfilled (12:03)
- Walking away from dwelling in places where we can no longer be served (17:12)
- The importance and rewards of self-discipline (19:29)
- How the art of keeping our heads down makes us mediocre and deters us from what we’re passionate about (21:35)
- The real and tangible nature of the hidden self (25:29)
- Climbing to the top of a watchtower and making a huge declaration (26:41)
- Sun Tzu’s principle of the way the greatest warrior prevails without fighting (29:02)
- The role of setting intentions and reciting mantras in working on reprogramming our minds (34:08)
- What is accurate thinking? (36:44)
- Following the esoteric golden rule and how it conditions our view of the world and ourselves (39:07)
- Having an imaginary counsel composed of people in history or people we admire (46:57)
- The importance of having a positive mental attitude (50:27)
- The one tool Mitch or Napoleon Hill would recommend to cultivate a PMA (53:29)
- What’s the importance of a personal code and what is cosmic habit force? (55:29)
- The magic elixir of life that is enthusiasm and how it makes everything work (59:22)
INSPIRE #202: How to Generate Wealth, Happiness & Success through the Miracle Power of Your Mind! (Mitch Horowitz)
INSPIRE #432: WHAT “THE SECRET” NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THE LAW OF ATTRACTION & HOW TO USE IT! + Guided Meditation (Mitch Horowitz)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment