Today I’ll be talking with Julia Cameron, the best-selling author of more than forty books including The Artist’s Way: 25th Anniversary Edition, and her latest, a beautiful treatise on connecting with the Divine, Life Lessons: 125 Prayers and Meditations.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about how we can dive deep, hear the voice of God, and what she has to share with us.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY JULIA CAMERON:
MORE ON JULIA CAMERON:
Julia Cameron has been an active artist for more than thirty years. She is the author of more than thirty books, fiction and nonfiction, including her bestselling works on the creative process: The Artist’s Way, Walking in This World, Finding Water, and The Writing Diet. A novelist, playwright, songwriter, and poet, she has multiple credits in theater, film, and television.
Latest endeavor: Julia Cameron Live, an online course and artists’ community led by Julia. It is the most comprehensive discussion she has ever done on The Artist’s Way, and the first time she has allowed cameras in her home. www.juliacameronlive.com
You can also find Julia via Penguin.
- What is morning pages?
- How did Julia Cameron discover it?
- How has it changed her life?
- How exactly does it work?
- How does it help you get guidance?
- Can it help you discover your purpose?
- Are you tapping into your intuition?
- Does it help you tap into consciousness or something greater than yourself?
- How has it changed other people’s lives?
- How often should you do morning pages?
- Does it need to be done first thing in the morning?
- Can it be done on the computer?
- How do you begin?
- What if what comes out is negative?
- What if we’re concerned about our inner critic?
- How can morning pages help us to heal?
- And to reduce stress and anxiety?
- Does the writing need to be focused?
- What’s the best-way to do morning pages?
- What can one expect and what are the challenges?
- What is the exercise of things one loves?
- What is another powerful tool that should be used in conjunction with morning pages?
- How was the book Life Lessons written?
- What are a few key lessons that can help change our lives?
- What’s a beautiful prayer we can all take away from this show?
- To find out more visit:JuliaCameronLive.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.