If you’ve ever wanted to make your life better, and other people’s too, then do we have The Four Tendencies show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Gretchen Rubin, the new york times best-selling author The Happiness Project and Happier at Home, the award winning podcaster of Happier with Gretchen Rubin, and the author of a fascinating new look at people and at life, The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too).
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about indispensable personality profiles that reveal how to make your life better, and other people’s too!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY GRETCHEN RUBIN:
MORE ON GRETCHEN RUBIN:
Gretchen Rubin is the author of several books, including the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers, Better Than Before, The Happiness Project and Happier at Home. She has an enormous readership, both in print and online, and her books have sold almost three million copies worldwide, in more than thirty languages. On her popular weekly podcast Happier with Gretchen Rubin, she discusses good habits and happiness with her sister Elizabeth Craft; they’ve been called the “Click and Clack of podcasters.” Her podcast was named in iTunes’s lists of “Best Podcasts of 2015” and was named in the Academy of Podcasters “Best Podcasts of 2016.” BuzzFeed listed Happier in 10 Life-Changing Things to Try in June and the New Yorker said, “Their voices remind you that life is a human project that we’re all experimenting with.” The podcast consistently ranks in the iTunes Top Charts. Fast Company named Gretchen Rubin to its list of Most Creative People in Business, and she’s a member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100.
She’s been interviewed by Oprah, eaten dinner with Daniel Kahneman, and walked arm-in-arm with the Dalai Lama.
Gretchen Rubin started her career in law and was clerking for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor when she realized she wanted to be a writer. She lives in New York City with her husband and two daughters.
- How’d Gretchen end up in Yale law school?
- How’d she end up working for Justice Sandra Day O’Connor?
- How’d she end up becoming a NY Times Best-Selling Author?
- What is she learning about color – and what do we need to know?
- How did Gretchen begin researching and writing about happiness?
- How’d she start researching the Four Tendencies?
- What are the Four Tendencies and how do they affect our lives?
- How do we determine our tendency or personality profile?
- What’s an upholder and what are the challenges and positives?
- How do you handle an upholder (child, spouse, co-worker)?
- What do we do if we’re an upholder?
- What’s a questioner and what are the challenges and positives?
- How do you handle a questioner?
- What do we do if we’re a questioner?
- What’s an obliger?
- How do you handle an obliger?
- What do we do if we’re an obliger?
- What’s a rebel?
- How do you handle a rebel?
- What do we do if we’re a rebel?
- How do you find internal and external motivational as any one of the four types?
- How important is it to know the personality type of your child?
- How to work with children of different personality types
- What do our personality types have to do with our happiness?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.gretchenrubin.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.