Today I’ll be talking with Brian Buffini one of the nation’s top business experts, and founder of Buffini and Company which has trained three million professionals in 37 countries, He’s also the author of a motivational masterpiece, The Emigrant Edge: How to Make It Big in America.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about How to Make It Big in America, and the world, whatever that means to you!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY BRIAN BUFFINI:
MORE ON BRIAN BUFFINI:
Brian Buffini was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, and immigrated to San Diego in 1986 where he became the classic American rags to riches story. After becoming one of the nation’s top Realtors, he founded Buffini & Company – an organization dedicated to sharing his powerful lead-generation systems with others. Based in Carlsbad, California, Buffini & Company has trained over 3 million business professionals in 37 countries and currently has more than 20,000 members across North America. Today, Brian is a New York Times best-selling author and reaches over a million listeners a year through his popular “Brian Buffini Show” podcast and travels the world sharing a message of encouragement about how to “live the good life.” Brian’s classic Irish wit, hard-earned wisdom and motivational style make him a dynamic speaker, adept at helping people tap into their full potential and achieve their dreams.
- What was life like growing up in Ireland?
- How did Brian Buffini choose to emigrate to America?
- Was he scared?
- What happened just three months after Brian arrived.
- How many surgeries did he need?
- Why didn’t Brian tell his parents?
- How did he make it through and get back on his feet?
- How did he turn to real estate?
- What did he learn about learning from his mentor Gene Kullman?
- How did he begin a top real-estate agent and what can we learn form it?
- What’s the mindset of a successful emigrant?
- What are the seven traits of successful emigrants?
- What’s the importance of a voracious openness to learn?
- What’s a do whatever it takes mind set?
- What’s the importance of a willingness to outwork others – and what does it mean?
- What can we learn from Brian’s wife, Beverly and how she made it to the Olympics?
- What’s the importance of a heartfelt spirit of gratitude?
- What’s the importance in a boldness to invest?
- What’s the importance of a commitment to delay gratification?
- What’s the importance of an appreciation of where you came from?
- What’s the importance of remembering where you came from?
- What’s it mean to put your name on that?
- What’s it mean to be an ungodly parent to your children?
- To Find Out More Visit: http://www.brianbuffini.com
INSPIRE #628: HOW TO CLAIM YOUR POWER BY OVERCOMING HIDDEN BLOCKS! (Mastin Kipp, “Claim Your Power”)
How to Make Your Workplace, Home or Business More Fun & Successful! (Ron Friedman, The Best Place to Work)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment