If you’ve ever wondered why you’re so sensitive, and how in the world to navigate this world, then do we have the Evolutionary Empath show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Rev. Stephanie Red Feather Ph.D., the founder, and director of the Blue Star Temple, an expert on empaths, and the author of a brilliant must-read for anyone who’s attracted to the show, or with a highly sensitive child, or married (my wife calls it “The Handbook to the Pookie”), “The Evolutionary Empath”
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about how to know if you’re an empath and live a heart-centered life.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY REV. STEPHANIE RED FEATHER:
MORE ON REV. STEPHANIE RED FEATHER:
Rev. Stephanie Red Feather, Ph.D., is the founder and director of Blue Star Temple. An ordained shamanic minister, she holds a bachelor’s degree in applied mathematics and master’s and doctorate degrees in shamanic studies from Venus Rising University.
She is also a mesa carrier in the Pachakuti Mesa Tradition of Peru, having studied with Don Oscar Miro-Quesada and his lineage since 2005.
Rev. Stephanie Red Feather Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- A simple way to tell if you are an empath (03:23)
- Having a challenging time blending and merging with others from a young age (03:52)
- Flipping the switch and choosing the dark side (06:04)
- How did you become Red Feather and what is an empath? (10:10)
- The meaning of living from the shadow aspect (17:32)
- The morphic field of the empath and the role of empaths in helping move humanity through its period of ascension (24:35)
- The common challenges and special qualities of an empath (26:48)
- Do our sensitivities increase during our lifetime? (32:30)
- An empath’s ability to merge with and absorb the energy of other beings (34:46)
- A technique to use to create an energy field (41:36)
- Building boundaries despite having a big open heart and the desire to serve others (47:28)
- Self-Care: Some simple steps to take to start to refill the bank account (55:56)
- Advice for parents who have an empathic child (59:24)
How to Boost Your Empathic Abilities for Better Communication, Well-Being & Success! (Karla McLaren, The Art of Empathy)
INSPIRE #288: How to Find Happiness through Empathy! (Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli, “The Stress Solution”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment