If you’ve ever wondered if there has got to be more to life than just chopping wood and carrying water, then do we have the We Rise Up show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with futurist, entrepreneur, storyteller and film-maker, Michael Shaun Conaway, about his important new documentary, “We Rise Up”
That’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about how to rise up, redefine success, and do our part in the world. Plus we’ll talk about Storyworks Films, Marie Forleo, the Dalai Lama, Shawn Stevenson, Barbara Marx Hubbard, bold and abundance, and what in the world caterpillars, butterflies, and an amino-acid soup have to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
Watch the “We Rise Up” trailer at http://www.weriseup.com
MORE ON MICHAEL SHAUN CONAWAY:
Michael Shaun Conaway is the CEO and Director at Storyworks, a social impact creative agency. His mission is to liberate greatness in people and organizations to redesign our failing systems and create an anti-fragile, anti-rival world, one that works for all. His work is in strategy, storytelling and branding for leading edge companies building solutions for a thriving future. In his most recent film project WeRiseUP, director Michael Shaun explores how we can redesign success at the personal, collective and universal levels to create a thriving future for humanity. Learn more at weriseup.com.
Michael Shaun is an undying champion of business as a force for good. At Storyworks, he help’s companies grow their purpose, profit and impact focusing on their authentic why and their true north story. For 20 years he has been at the vanguard of using media to move and inspire audiences to learn, grow and develop themselves to their highest potential. He has developed major interactive training and leadership development programs for hundreds of thousands of people for companies including Coca Cola, Dollar Shave Club, Owens Corning, Telus and Landmark Education.
Michael Shaun Conaway Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- One way we can begin helping ourselves and the world at the same time (02:55)
- Were you always interested in helping the planet? (04:16)
- Developing an interest in filmmaking and being a bridge (07:13)
- Reflecting a shadow from the past rather than where we want to go (10:09)
- Carrying forward the value in other people’s opinions (14:13)
- The ability to step back from our story and to look at it more globally (18:34)
- Taking over the planet on a global scale and tackling the problem of who we are as human beings (19:49)
- Peter Diamandis: Becoming one of the greatest voices for humanity (31:02)
- Getting the happy drugs, love drug and endorphins from helping others (36:15)
- Do you think we are reaching the end of the road for humanity as a competitive species (37:38)
- A self-organizing universe and the evolution of consciousness (43:44)
- Allowing the universe to speak through us to create something new (47:16)
- The ocean and the importance of removing plastics from our lives (51:22)
INSPIRE #1034: CLIMATE, THE REAL STORY & HOW TO PARTNER IN PLANETARY HEALING! (Charles Eisenstein, “Climate, A New Story”)
INSPIRE #198: How to Feel Better, Eat Better & Help Save the Planet the Farm Sanctuary Way! (Gene Baur, “Living the Farm Sanctuary Life”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment