If you’ve ever felt stuck, lost, or unsure where to turn, then do we have the positive momentum show for you.
Today we’ll talk about putting yourself out there, taking steps forward, watching your thoughts, and experimenting, experimenting and experimenting some more to create positive momentum in your life.
That plus we’ll talk about Hare Krishna, energy buffet, coronavirus, shiva lingam, 7 daily meditations, less error, clarity of thought, YouTube alignment, starting new shows, trips to Boulder, pivots and shifts, and what in the world goes bump in the night?
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Key Points Discussed:
- Getting back from India and getting grounded (04:10)
- What did this trip mean to you in as far as stepping forward and gaining momentum is concerned? (06:08)
- Adopting the mindful practice of repeating something that helps get us into a special sacred space (11:05)
- Watching our thoughts and being more discerning of what we want to keep in our heads and what doesn’t serve us (13:48)
- Michael’s clarity of thought and how they are starting a new show that will help shift the world (21:16)
- Getting dreams and synchronicities about starting the projects he’s been aiming at (25:00)
- The YouTube alignment piece: How YouTube recently called out the unreal subscribers from people’s channels (30:48)
- Feeling the inevitability of becoming closer and closer to a goal (38:40)
- Calling in the assistance that is always there around us and how powerful it is (41:08)
- The unrealistic belief that one person can solve all our issues and being our own spiritual guru despite having people to help us (46:55)
- The deer in the yard that couldn’t stop staring at the tomato plant and having the herd of deer grooving on them (51:49)
- The Hare Krishna energy buffet and the amazing experience of meeting Radhanath Swami (57:52)
- Having faith that we will endure and watching our thoughts and keeping them pure (1:05:50)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1091: HOW TO FIND MORE PEACE OF MIND!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #710: HOW TO RECHARGE, REFRESH & REINVENT YOURSELF! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment