MORE ON TAMA KIEVES:
Tama Kieves, an honors graduate of Harvard Law School, left her law practice with a prestigious corporate law firm to write and help others discover and soar in their life’s work. She is the nationally bestselling author of This Time I Dance! – Creating the Work You Love, Inspired & Unstoppable: Wildly Succeeding in Your Life’s Work!, A Year without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence and most recently, Thriving Through Uncertainty: Moving Beyond Fear of the Unknown and Making Change Work for You (all Tarcher/Penguin).
Featured in USA TODAY, the Huffington Post, Forbes, as well as on ABC News, Oprah Radio, and other national media, she is a sought-after speaker and visionary career/success and book coach, who has helped thousands world-wide to discover, launch, and thrive in the life, calling and businesses of their dreams.
Tama is on the faculty of the Omega Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, the Esalen Institute, and has presented at TEDx and at Canyon Ranch. She speaks and leads retreats nationally/internationally and is known for her electrifying presence, grounded compassion, dynamic sense of humor and the believable and sweeping possibilities she ignites in others.
Says Tama, “I was put on this earth to champion visionary minds, creative souls, freedom junkies, love-driven entrepreneurs and change-agents, and anyone who wants to live and work from inspiration instead of fear. I may also have been put here to eat great Thai food.” She has grown her own creative empire into an international presence through inspired and unconventional means.
Tama has taught A Course in Miracles, an internationally known program of choosing love instead of fear, for over 25 years. You can download her FREE Inspired Power Toolkit to get hours of free support and coaching for the amazing life that you are meant to live. You can also join the conversation about this Inspired Revolution with Tama and her tribe on Facebook/Twitter and her blog.
Tama Kieves Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- What’s the scariest thing that’s ever taken place in your life and how did you take action? (04:01)
- Would you say the fear was pushing you away or calling you forward? (05:12)
- How things falling together, chaos and fear lead to new growth (06:19)
- The love in disguise that is fear and letting go by listening to the voice that empowers us (07:34)
- 5 ways of discerning what fear and love really are (09:03)
- The damning effect of adopting a “Shoulda-woulda-coulda” mentality (12:00)
- Living into every moment in this life and realizing every moment is here for our good (13:47)
- Picking one thing when it comes to sources of self help content (18:22)
- Overcoming fear by doing what we’re individually here to do (21:19)
- The misleading nature of thinking that we can always live in trust, love, joy, and grace all the time (25:28)
- The fire hose of the universe, the value of losing the sense of time, and how a different experience answers fear (29:24)
- Trusting the process, coming back home to ourselves and giving the universe another chance (32:49)
- How recognizing the seeds of our greatness can change everything (38:15)
- Seeing everything with love and taking scared Tama for a ride (41:45)
- What you’re doing now is what is creating the greatness to come (44:54)
- Getting past the addiction of picking on our ourselves to step forward into love (46:51)
- How would you encourage people to become an open-hearted warrior? (50:15)
- Experiencing magic by taking a risk (51:43)
- How love kicks in when we take the pressure off ourselves (53:15)
INSPIRE #1267: HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! (Kamal Ravikant, “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It”)
INSPIRE #1153: HOW TO TRANSFORM FEAR INTO JOY! Plus a Beautiful Self-Help Meditation! (Dr. Carla Marie Manly, “Joy From Fear”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.