If you’ve ever wanted to anchor in the goodness, soar through life’s transitions, and truly use the energy all around to take your life to a new level, then do we have the Michael’s 50th Birthday show for you!
In this episode we talk about looking back, challenges on the path, following the golden thread, and how to rock the next year, if not next 50 years of your life. We’ll look at simple hacks, to get grounded, find greater focus, and how to take your life to the next level.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOK BY JESSICA LEE AND MICHAEL SANDLER:
Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Hawk Danger: The chipmunks’ scary predator experience and how Michael saved their lives (04:13)
- Nursing the bee stinging of a lifetime, being positive and going through a huge transition (08:50)
- Getting super excited to turn 50 and looking forward to the second and third 50 (11:54)
- How Michael feels about the professional cycling dream that didn’t really pan out (14:25)
- The work he’s done with the show and coaching, and how that has helped him heal his wound over time (16:18)
- Learning to become an observer of his situations rather than a victim (17:43)
- Disassociating ourselves from the negative thoughts we have about ourselves (20:56)
- How Michael’s hyperactivity came about when he was a child and the benefits that come with it (24:16)
- Writing College Confidence with ADD to help people rewire their minds and work with ADD (30:35)
- The effectiveness of Jessica’s “Divorce” strategy (33:41)
- The big wounding from her childhood and why she has been feeling like his muse (35:44)
- Transmuting the crazy energy in his mind into much more focused energy (37:45)
- Any regrets that Michael has and the symbolism of the “The girl that got away” (40:36)
- The benefits and impact of following the golden thread of our lives (44:43)
- Do you feel like life has gotten easier or more challenging as you’ve progressed in years? (47:44)
- Fixing Michael’s crystal ball, whether he sees himself when he looks into it, and what he sees about the future (53:11)
- The one thing that has to change for him to hold space for millions (56:36)
- Owning his rooster hairstyle and the new COVID period haircut Jessica gave him (01:00:39)
- The importance of stepping back during this year of reckoning and re-invention to make ourselves who we want to be (01:03:49)
INSPIRE #794: MICHAEL SANDLER’S LOVE STORY THAT ALMOST WASN’T, WITH JESSICA LEE!
INSPIRE #685: HOW TO FIND MORE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment