If you’ve ever wanted to transform this energy from gloom and doom to something special, then do we have the reinvention show for you.
Today we’ll talk about transmuting energy, finding positives, gaining a new perspective, and using the fuel of today even amidst the chaos and confusion to help you create something better.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Meeting Rooroo the chicken while on a sunset drive in their yellow and gold Tesla (04:00)
- The gift that has helped Michael and Jessica get out of their box and see things in a very different way (09:00)
- The upcoming tour: Wyoming – Yellowstone – Montana – CJ’s neck of the woods – The Grand Canyon – The East Coast (14:15)
- Choosing the portal to something great despite the difficult times we’re in (15:45)
- The rational reasons that make us delay our dreams and how CJ has been dealing with that (17:35)
- The chaos that is meant to allow us to reinvent ourselves (21:01)
- Stepping into her dream and highest purpose of becoming a spiritual teacher (25:00)
- What would you do if you were only here for 6 months? (28:01)
- The Covid-19 scare in CJ’s family that was just that and what the experience was like (30:11)
- The detriment of how our minds always want to know, plan, organize, judge, and compare, to ones spiritual path (38:35)
- Becoming tenacious at finding a new perspective and wider lens (42:00)
- Embracing the fact that we’re not in control of anything (44:09)
- What communicating with family members and loved ones on the other side is really like (49:52)
- Planning the tour and looking at new ways of producing Inspire Nation episodes from the road (54:08)
- How the universe is challenging all of us to step outside of ourselves (57:00)
- The importance of finding your excitement and following it (58:05)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1369: How to Get Unspun, and Get BACK in the Flow!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #1360: HOW TO CREATE BIG SHIFTS!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.