If you’ve ever wanted to discover your life purpose, then do we have The Life You Were Born to Live show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dan Millman, former world champion gymnast, coach, martial arts teacher, the run-away international best-selling author of Way of the Peaceful Warrior, and a phenomenal guide and one-million book best-seller for discovering your life purpose, The Life You Were Born to Live.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, about an amazing Life-Purpose system, to find meaning, purpose, and direction in your life.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DAN MILLMAN:
MORE ON DAN MILLMAN:
Dan Millman is a former world champion athlete, university coach, martial arts instructor, and college professor.
After an intensive, twenty-year spiritual quest, Dan’s teaching found its form as the Peaceful Warrior’s Way, expressed fully in his books and lectures. His work continues to evolve over time, to meet the needs of a changing world.
Dan’s seventeen books, including Way of the Peaceful Warrior, have inspired and informed millions of readers in 29 languages worldwide. The feature film, “Peaceful Warrior,” starring Nick Nolte, was adapted from Dan’s first book, based upon incidents from his life.
Much of Dan’s time is devoted to writing and speaking. His keynotes, seminars, and workshops span the generations to influence men and women from all walks of life, including leaders in the fields of health, psychology, education, business, politics, sports, entertainment, and the arts.
Dan and his wife Joy live in Brooklyn, NY. They have three grown daughters and four grandchildren.
- Who did Dan Millman meet after he shattered his leg in college?
- How did he become Socrates in The Way of the Peaceful Warrior
- What’s the true story behind Socrates?
- Who was the warrior priest who Dan Millman met in 1984?
- How did he change Dan’s life?
- What will Dan Millman’s last book be?
- How did Dan discover what became the “Life-Purpose system”?
- Where did the system come from?
- What does the system have to do with Numerology?
- What does Dan Millman mean that one’s life path is a mountain they get to climb?
- How does one determine one’s life path number (you can visit peacefulwarrior.com for a calculator)
- What does one’s life path number tell you?
- Is each person’s life path number unique?
- How can you use your number to guide you?
- What does it tell you about your career?
- What are the positives and negatives about your life path number?
- How does one’s numbers affect their relationships?
- What can we learn about our relationship from our numbers?
- What are the laws of spirit?
- What’s the law of flexibility and how does it affect us?
- How did the law of process affect Dan Millman’s life?
- What is the law of love?
- For More Info Visit: PeacefulWarrior.com
INSPIRE #632: HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR INNER PEACEFUL WARRIOR! (Dan Millman, “The Hidden School”)
INSPIRE #138: How to Discover Your Warrior Spirit & Live the Peaceful Warrior Way! (Dan Millman, The Four Purposes of Life)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment