MORE ON MELANIE ST OIURS:
Melanie St. Ours is a clinical herbalist specializing in women’s health and mental health. She is the founder of Psyche & Soma LLC, the home of her private herbal practice since 2012, and her writing has been published in the Journal of the American Herbalist’s Guild, MindBodyGreen, and Elephant Journal. For more information and free resources, visit PsycheandSoma.com.
Melanie St Ours Online: Website | Facebook | Youtube
- Why did Melanie St. Ours get into herbalism?
- What’s the benefit of looking into natural health?
- What are natural remedies?
- How do natural remedies encourage prevention?
- How do natural remedies complement modern medicine?
- How do we know when we can DIY our health?
- What’s the importance of understanding your medications?
- What do you need to know if pregnant or nursing?
- What herbs are never safe during pregnancy?
- What are safety guidelines for children under 12?
- What plants do we want to stock up on?
- What are other natural ingredients we want to keep in the house?
- What are the key essential oils we want to keep in our house?
- What does it mean to eat the weeds?
- What are herbal potpourris?
- What are sweet petal lingerie drawer liners?
- What are herbal remedies to help the respiratory tract?
- What herbal remedies can help with smoke in the environment?
- What herbal remedies can help with stress and anxiety?
- What herbal remedies can help with depression?
- What herbal remedies can help with sleep?
- What are some all natural cleaning products?
- How can miso soup help us?
- What are the benefits of ginger and turmeric tea?
- How can we boost our immune system?
- How can we increase our fitness and recovery?
- What do women need to know for their health?
- How can herbal remedies help with urinary tract infections?
- How can herbal remedies help with cramping?
- How can herbal remedies help with fertility?
- To Find Out More Visit: PsycheandSoma.com
INSPIRE #920: HOW OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS LIMIT OUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS & HOW YOU CAN BREAK FREE! (Dr. Mario Martinez, “Mindbody Self)
INSPIRE #802: The Surprising Science Behind Water to Make You Happier, Healthier & Better at What You Do! (Dr. Wallace “J” Nichols, “Blue Mind”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.