If you’ve ever felt overscheduled, overburdened or too busy in your life, then do we have the Breaking Up with Busy show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Yvonne Tally, mindfulness and meditation leader, NLP master practitioner, and the author of a beautiful new book to help unburden your life, Breaking Up with Busy: Real-Life Solutions for Overscheduled Women.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about, about making time for what matters most and real-life solutions for overscheduled people.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY YVONNE TALLY:
MORE ON YVONNE TALLY:
Yvonne is the co-founder of Poised™, a fitness and lifestyle company located in the heart of the Silicon Valley. She has been a health and wellness consultant and entrepreneur for over twenty years. She is a Master Neurolinguistic Programming Practitioner, author, and speaker. As a meditation teacher, Yvonne includes guided meditation as a vital practice for revealing meaningful outcomes and focusing desired goals for professional success, physical and emotional healing, and healthy mood management. She is a classically trained chef, certified Pilates instructor and fitness trainer.
In her new book, Breaking Up With Busy, Yvonne provides readers with practical and mindful solutions for slowing down and enjoying life with a sensible balance of energetic wellness, spiritual connection, and methods for sustaining personal fulfillment.
- How did Yvonne Tally have a panic attack?
- What did she learn about her life being out of balance?
- What was the promise she made to herself, and what can we learn from it?
- What does repeating your phone number backwards have to do with reducing stress and anxiety?
- What does it mean to be living a life, not running a race?
- What are a few top signs you need to break up with busy?
- What does it mean our behavior ripples out – and what does it mean for our kids?
- What’s a life strategy account review?
- What’s the importance of compassion?
- What are OSW traps?
- What’s the being all trap?
- What’s the overgiver trap?
- What’s a healthy “No”?
- What are the best solutions for our different overbusy type?
- What’s the solution for a pleaser?
- And for a time optimist?
- And what do we do if we’re a perfectionist?
- What’s the super solutions process?
- What is meditation magic?
- What is descheduling?
- What is coding your calendar?
- What is taming time?
- Tips for home life for breaking up with busy?
- Tips for business life for breaking up with busy?
- For More Info visit: YvonneTally.com
INSPIRE #659: HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF LIFE THROUGH THE ART OF STOPPING TIME! + Guided Meditation (Dr. Pedram Shojai, “The Art Of Stopping Time”)
INSPIRE #208: Discover the Art of “Getting Things Done” & Stress-Free Productivity! (David Allen)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment