MORE ON DR. HABIB SAGDEHI:
Dr. Habib Sadeghi is the co-founder of Be Hive of Healing, an integrative health center based in Los Angeles. He provides revolutionary healing protocols in integrative, osteopathic, anthroposophical, environmental, and family medicine, as well as clinical pharmacology. He served as an attending Physician and Clinical Facilitator at UCLA-SM Medical Center and is currently a Clinical Instructor of Family Medicine at Western University of Health Sciences. Dr. Sadeghi is a regular contributor to Goop, CNN, BBC News and TEDx. He is the author of Within: A Spiritual Awakening to Love & Weight Loss, as well as the foreword to Gwyneth Paltrow’s It’s All Good, and is the publisher of the health and well-being journal, MegaZEN.
Dr. Habib Sagdehi Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- What was Dr. Sadeghi’s wake-up call in his second year of med school?
- What did the doctors recommend?
- Who was Gary the Angel and how did he change his outlook on life?
- What does love have to do with healing?
- What is a journey into love?
- How can cancer be a signpost for something deeper on the inside?
- What are the messages we’re getting from our bodies?
- What does living in clarity mean?
- How is illness an expression of a deeper wound?
- What’s the importance of a container?
- What’s good psycho-spiritual hygiene?
- What’s a clarity mindset?
- What’s the process of creating clarity?
- What’s the importance of acceptance?
- What is Purge Emotional Writing?
- What’s the importance of asking questions?
- What’s the importance of embracing suffering (and reframing it)?
- What is compassionate self-forgiveness?
- What does feeling better to get better mean?
- What does a South African Krugerrand and a tarnished Mexican Peso have to do with anything?
- For More Info Visit: BeingClarity.com
How to Roll Back the Clock to Look & Feel Younger Today! (Dr. Christiane Northrup, Goddesses Never Age)
INSPIRE #725: HOW TO HEAL FROM SUFFERING & BECOME MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BEFORE! (Steve Leder, “More Beautiful Than Before”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.