How to Roll Back the Clock to Look & Feel Younger Today!
Discover how to roll back the clock, look & feel younger and thrive at any age–for decades to come!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Bonus: Meditation with Dr. Christiane Northrup
A Beautiful Meditation and Petition To Relax & Connect With Your Higher Power for Guidance, Healing & Rolling Back the Years That Can Be Done Anywhere At Any Time
Have you ever wondered if there was a better way to age, where you don’t get, old, sick, weak and decrepit, but instead live, play, then die.
I don’t mean to sound morbid, but if you think there has to be a way to add more quality to your years, open-hearted, having fun, and embracing and enjoying every moment of life till your last, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with runaway best-selling author and women’s health expert Dr. Christiane Northrup, about her book, Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being.
But don’t be scared away guys, I found loads of information in Dr. Northrup’s book that’s appropriate for men–in fact, I’d argue men need this wisdom just as much!
So today we’ll talk about Ageless living, healing from within, and whether you’re male or female, embracing the feminine nurturing, healing, and creative energy that’s inside everyone. (Yes, to the men out there, you have feminine energy too.) This creative energy will help you grow strong, turn the corner, and begin living with ecstatic vibrancy, health, and connection starting now, whether you’re in your 20’s, your 50’s, your 80’s or beyond.
We’ll talk about getting healthy for a lifetime, overcoming health & emotional challenges, reclaiming the power of pleasure, embracing food, nutrition sensuality and connecting with the Divine! Plus we’ll talk about why it’s not my circus, nor my monkeys, why we should yes to NO, why we should all ride a big wave, and how to take the die out of diet.
- Why the Argentine Tango is a 2 ½ minute love-affair
- Why you should invest in your health, while you’re healthy
- Why Dr. Christiane Northrup wrote Goddesses Never Age
- How to move past the cultural memes and move past age
- Why you need to stop acting old
- Why sitting is so bad for you
- Why 33 is the magic age to stay at
- Why 25 is the last # to announce as your birthday!
- Why Milestone birthdays become your millstones
- Why you have to step back your cultural beliefs
- Why we need our culture to stop putting meaning on a certain number
- Why lying about your age is so important on dating sites!
- Why gerontology is the pathology of aging
- How your mind and your beliefs affect the mind and the body
- The magic of Louise Hay and rolling back the years!
- The Mother of Mindfulness, Ellen Langar’s seminal study at Harvard which rolled back time!
- Mario Martinez and the study of Stigmata in Mexico City
- Why we have a culture that does strange things to our health
- Why our power is with ourselves and our divine
- How Robert Fritchey, World Service Institute, helps people heal from terminal cancer
- The importance of the Nun study in Mantato Minnesota
- The importance of the deliberate pursuit of pleasure
- Why pleasure produces nitrous oxide and what it means
- Start living as if you only have 6 months to live
- Why you must take permission for yourself
- What is the healing power within?
- Why we need to understand we are spiritual beings in a body
- Live as though you are a spirit first and foremost
- Why Abraham Hicks says “this life is the leading edge of the universe”
- Why live as if you’re immortal, but make every moment count!
- How to move past fear and drop the fear-based medical tests
- Why the medical community is set up as the Bermuda Triangle of Relationships
- How you may see something medically in your dreams before it happens
- What if we change our consciousness and then the world outside of us changes?
- Why we should all go for Happy, Healthy, Dead!
MORE ON DR. CHRISTIANE NORTHRUP:
Christiane Northrup, M.D., board-certified ob/gyn, former assistant clinical professor of ob/gyn at Maine Medical Center, New York Times best-selling author, is a visionary pioneer and the foremost authority on everything that can go right with the female body! Dr. Northrup is a leading proponent of medicine that acknowledges the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit; internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, she teaches women how to thrive at every stage of life. Dr. Northrup stays in touch with her large community worldwide through her Internet radio show Flourish!, Facebook, Twitter, her monthly e-letter, and her website.
Dr. Christiane Northrup Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Books by Dr. Christiane Northrup:
Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality, and Well-Being
The Wisdom of Menopause (Revised Edition): Creating Physical and Emotional Health During the Change
Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom (Revised Edition): Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing
Related Books/Authors Mentioned in Show:
Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal by Anthony William
The MindBody Code: How to Change the Beliefs that Limit Your Health, Longevity, and Success by Mario Martinez
Lives of a Cell: Notes of a Biology Watcher by Lewis Thomas
The Toltec Secret: Dreaming Practices of the Ancient Mexicansby Sergio Magaña
How to Let the Force of Love That Created You, Guide You (Tosha Silver, Outrageously Open)
Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal (Anthony William, The Medical Medium)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Interesting talk. One tip for future talks – someone advised me before I once did a skype interview to look at the camera and not at the screen – that way you’re looking directly at the person/people you’re talking to, and not always down.
[…] How to Roll Back the Clock to Look & Feel Younger Today! (Dr. Christiane Northrup, Goddesses Nev… […]