MORE ON BENJAMIN HARDY:
BENJAMIN HARDY is the foster parent of 3 epic kids. He is pursuing his PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology at Clemson University. His research focuses on the psychological differences of actual entrepreneurs vs. wannabe entrepreneurs.
His work has been featured at Psychology Today, Huffington Post, Business Insider, New York Observer, Thought Catalog, and others.
Benjamin Hardy Online: Website| Twitter
- What happened to Benjamin Hardy growing up?
- What did World of Warcraft Little Caesars and Mountain Dew have to do with anything???
- How’d a switch flip in his life?
- How’d he end up in a PhD program without even applying?
- What did Nate Lambert have to do with his success?
- What’s the importance of a mentor?
- How did foster kids help his career take off?
- What’s the importance of your “why”?
- What’s the importance of learning from the best?
- Why doesn’t will-power work?
- What did he learn from adopting 3 foster kids?
- What’s the importance of sleep?
- And the importance of a night-time routine?
- And the importance of a morning routine?
- And the importance of journaling or automatic writing???
- What is our environment?
- What’s the importance of the people in our lives?
- What’s the importance of making ourselves uncomfortable?
- What’s the power of presence and why is it so important?
- What can we learn from Ellen Langer about mindfulness?
- What is a true commitment and hwy’s it so important?
- How can we design an environment to propel us toward our dreams?
- What can we learn from the purchase of a tesla?
- To find out more and find out how to win a tesla visit WillpowerDoesntWork.com
INSPIRE #658: HOW TO HACK YOUR SUPERCONSCIOUS MIND! + Mantras & Meditation (Leonard Perlmutter, “The Heart and Science of Yoga”)
INSPIRE #327: How to Accelerate Your Success through the Science of Happiness! + Guided Meditation! (Emma Seppala,PhD, “The Happiness Track”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.