If you’ve ever wanted to discover the Real You, then do we have The Collected Letters of Alan Watts show for you.
Today I’ll be speaking with Anne Watts, Certified Hypnotherapist, educator, facilitator and counselor, the daughter of Alan Watts, and the co-author along with her sister Joan Watts of The Collected Letters of Alan Watts.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about Alan Watt’s journey to discover his real self and help you discover yours as well.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY ANNE WATTS:
MORE ON ANNE WATTS:
Anne Watts is a profoundly loving facilitator and educator who is committed to creating a world where everyone wins. She honors each individual for the gift she or he is, and believes that love and nurturance are the most important aspects in human healing.
In her workshops and private sessions, Anne creates a safe, nonjudgmental environment where clients experience being seen, heard and validated. She has the ability to read between the lines and hone in on the heart of the matter in a way that supports clients in healing their relationship with past and current issues as they grow into the person they have always dreamed of being.
Anne is excited to announce the release of a new book, The Collected Letters of Alan Watts, published by New World Library. Anne and her sister, Joan Watts, the two eldest of Alan’s children, took on a two-and-a-half-year deeply personal adventure, reading, editing and annotating this impressive collection of letters. The book is “. . . the most complete and accurate profile of the man and his work” (Foreword Reviews). For purchase, either go to your local bookstore or click on the image to the right to go to Amazon. An interview with Anne about the book also appears on Foreword Reviews.
Anne Watts Online: Website
- Who is Alan Watts?
- What was it like growing up as the daughter of Alan Watts?
- What were her early years like?
- What was she passionate about?
- What does passion have to do with discovering the real you?
- What’s the importance of finding your joy in life?
- Why do you want to take a lighter path – and what does that mean?
- Where did Alan Watts’ letter’s come from?
- Why did Alan Watts consider himself an entertainer, trickster, and coyote?
- What was Alan Watts’ early years like?
- How do we discover the divine within us?
- What were the inner challenges Alan Watts faced?
- What did he teach about discovering the real you?
- Are we all a part of the divine?
- What’s the importance of the here and now?
- What does it mean to come into being?
- Are we oceans or waves?
- What words of wisdom would Alan Watts have for us today?
- For More info visit: annewatts.com/
INSPIRE #669: HOW TO AWAKEN TO YOUR TRUE SELF & DISCOVER YOUR PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT! + Guided Meditation (Adyashanti, “The Way Of Liberation”)
INSPIRE #277: How to Attain Divine Love + Guided Meditation! (Radhanath Swami, “The Journey Within”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment