If you’ve ever wanted to boost your mana, or wisdom and guidance from Hawaiian elders, then do we have The Bowl of Light show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Hank Wesselman, anthropologist, best-selling author, and the author of a breath-taking look into Hawaiian Wisdom, The Bowl of Light: Ancestral Wisdom from a Hawaiian Shaman.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about ancestral wisdom and power from a Hawaiian Shaman and how to use it in our lives.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY DR. HANK WESSELMAN:
MORE ON DR. HANK WESSELMAN:
Anthropologist Hank Wesselman, PhD, is author of the bestselling Spiritwalkertrilogy: Spiritwalker: Messages from the Future; Medicinemaker: Mystic Encounters on the Shaman’s Path; and Visionseeker: Shared Wisdom from the Place of Refuge. He is also author of The Re-Enchantment: A Shamanic Path to a Life of Wonder, The Journey to the Sacred Garden, The Bowl of Light: Ancestral Wisdom from a Hawaiian Shaman and co-author of Awakening to the Spirit World (with Sandra Ingerman) and Spirit Medicine (with Jill Kuykendall).
Wesselman earned his undergraduate and master’s degrees in zoology at the University of Colorado at Boulder, then went on to receive his doctoral degree in anthropology from the University of California at Berkeley. Since 1971, he has worked with an international group of scientists, exploring East Africa’s Great Rift Valley in search of answers to the mystery of human origins.
Hank Wesselman is also a shaman in training, with more than 25 years of apprenticeship. He enjoys sharing his knowledge of shamanism and anthropology in workshops worldwide.
“My presentations and workshops draw on my knowledge as an anthropologist and are designed to educate and encourage individuals to rediscover the visionary within themselves. I utilize the ancient, time-tested ways of the mystic to facilitate each person’s process and to reconnect them to their inner sources of wisdom, power, and healing,” he says.
- How did Dr. Hank Wessleman go from studying zoology to anthropology?
- How did he end up working in the Rift Valley in Frica?
- How did he get involved with the Shaman in Africa?
- What are transpersonal forces?
- What is the Kapu system?
- What is kahuna thought?
- How did he meet the Kahuna?
- What are the visions he experienced when first on Hawaii?
- What did he learn from these visions?
- What are early lessons he learned from the Kahuna?
- What was his first experience with the Kahuna?
- What is meant by mastery or self-mastery?
- What is the bowl of light?
- What does it mean to collect rocks in the bowl?
- What is a spiritual warrior?
- What are the 3 kapusor rules to live by???
- What is the nature of self?
- What are the 3 souls?
- What’s it mean that our goal is to become a God?
- Do we always have spirits around us?
- What is the importance of the breath?
- What are the ways of reaching transcendence?
- What is mana?
- How do we increase our personal power?
- How do we use our mana with the power of intention?
- What’s the importance of the Rainbow?
- Why are we here according to ancient Hawaiian wisdom?
- How do we call in our spirit guides?
- What’s the importance of the drum?
- For more info visit: www.SharedWisdom.com and www.ShamanicPathCourse.com
INSPIRE #674: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR ENERGY FIELD WITH ANCIENT WISDOM FROM THE AMAZON! (Dr. Alberto Villoldo, “The Illumination Process”)
INSPIRE #513: ANCIENT AYURVEDIC WISDOM TO BOOST YOUR HEALTH! + Guided Meditation (Acharya Shunya, “Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment