MORE ON DR. MICHAEL LENNOX:
For over twenty years, Dr. Michael Lennox has interpreted thousands of dreams. His fascination with this nighttime phenomenon began when he was a teenager after reading his mother’s copy of Freud’s “Interpretation of Dreams.” Having had vivid and memorable dream experiences from the time he was a small boy, the notion that they could be analyzed and understood on a deeper level was an almost overpowering concept.
Initially, social situations in which people routinely expressed having had bizarre dreams offered him the opportunity to try out his newfound gift. As a young adult, he pursued any and all opportunities to learn more about the theories surrounding dream interpretation. Formal graduate study followed and he earned his Doctorate in Psychology in 2006.
He has been helping people have a deeper understanding of their unconscious mind for almost twenty years. In workshops, in the media, for private clientele and on the internet via his various social media platforms, Lennox guides people through life’s mysteries with a deep and profound wisdom delivered through a humorous and extemporaneous style that has become his trademark.
A highly sought-after media expert, Dr. Lennox has been seen internationally on many television shows, beginning with the Sci Fi Network’s The Dream Team with Annabelle and Michael, in January 2003. Since then he has also been featured on numerous network and cable television venues including NBC’s Emmy award winning Starting Over, Soap Talk, The Wayne Brady show and many others. His radio appearances talking about the power of dreams number in the hundreds.
Lennox obtained his Masters and Doctorate in Psychology from The Chicago School. Astrology and Personality, his Doctoral Dissertation, is published by Lambert Academic Publishing out of Germany. Lennox is the author of two books on dreams, Dream Sight: A Dictionary & Guide for Interpreting Any Dream was published by Llewellyn Worldwide Press in 2011 and is now available in five languages. His second book, Llewellyn’s Complete Dream Dictionary came out in May of 2015. The Little Book of Dreams is set to be released in September of 2017. Dr. Lennox leads workshops and retreats all over the United States and conducts a worldwide private practice based in Southern California.
Dr. Michael Lennox Online: Website | Facebook
- What’s the importance of the solar eclipse?
- How often does an eclipse happen?
- Is this one any different?
- Why is it a once in a lifetime event?
- What is totality?
- Why is it important?
- Where do we want to be for the eclipse?
- How does this moment effect us?
- What does it mean that it’s a rebooting consciousness event?
- Why is this a time of tearing down?
- What’s the importance of 28 degrees?
- What is the confluence of events taking place at this point.
- What do archetypes and astrological signs have to do with the eclipse?
- What does it mean that Leo is coming in?
- Why is this upcoming time a period of joy, happiness, and creativity?
- How does the eclipse help us step into our power?
- How does it help us find our voice?
- How is the solar eclipse an intention setting event?
- Is there anything special we want to do in the leadup to the eclipse?
- Is there anything we should do during the eclipse?
- Is it important to get to the totality?
- Do you experience any or all of the benefits if you cannot get to the eclipse directly?
- What’s the best way for manifestation or intention work for the eclipse?
- Why is it important to be flexible in our vision?
- How does the eclipse create unity?
- What do we need to know about the eclipse for our kids?
- What does it mean we choose to be here at this time?
- What one homework assignment should we do today to help manifest with the eclipse?
- To Find Out More Visit: michaellennox.com/
How to Ignite Positive Change In Your Life & Everyone Around You (Michelle Gielan, Broadcasting Happiness)
INSPIRE #517: HOW TO GET POSITIVE FAST THROUGH HYPNOSIS! + Hypnosis Meditation (Dr. Steve G. Jones, “Achieve a New Positive Attitude”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.