If you’ve ever wanted more happiness and fun in your life, even in the midst of radical transformation and letting go, then do we have the FIND YOUR HAPPY show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about finding happiness, intending happiness, and literally building it into your schedule – even when the world’s flipped upside down and changing before your very eyes.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What was the giant stink?
- How do you roll with anything?
- What to do when situations get out of control.
- How to find your way back to your happy place.
- How to get centered even during challenging times.
- What it means to look at the big picture in any situation.
- How to let go and surrender when there’s nothing you can do.
- How raising children can give you amazing perspective.
- What it means to be having a child go off to college.
- What to think about when you’re about to be an empty nester.
- How to find happiness during any transition.
- What it means to be a witness (or an observer)?
- What is anticipatory sadness and how to move past it?
- How to be open to what the Universe has to offer.
- How to see the possibilities of any situation?
- How to be excited in times of great change?
- What the solstice has to do with transitions?
- Why you want to challenge the premise you don’t have enough time?
- How to rearrange your schedule to have the time you desire
- How to bring more happiness into your schedule
- What it means to find your happy.
- Why you want to schedule in your happy with your spouse.
- What it means to invest in happiness as a couple.
- Why it’s really a choice to be happy – and what that really means.
- For More Info Visit: fireitupwithcj.com/ and www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #519: HOW TO FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE!!! + Guided Meditation! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #546: HOW TO DIVE INTO THE UNKNOWN & FIND HAPPINESS & SUCCESS! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.