How to Ignite Positive Change In Your Life & Everyone Around You
Discover the Power of Positivity to Quickly Transform Your Life Business & Career from Former CBS News Anchor & Positivity Researcher Michelle Gielan Who’s Partnered With Oprah, The White House & Top Companies Around the Globe!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Do you want to bring more positivity to the world, to help your friends, co-workers, or even husband or wife to shine bright?
Well if so, or if you ever wished the world was a brighter place, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Michelle Gielan, national CBS News anchor turned positive psychology researcher, and the bestselling author of Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change.
Michelle is the Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research and is partnered with Arianna Huffington to study how transformative stories fuel success.
She is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” Special on PBS and a featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course.
Today we’ll talk about the positive side of the news, and the power we all have to ignite and create positive change and how we can all broadcast happiness.
We’ll look at power leads, digging for gold, how to go viral, why optimists do it better, the importance of a one-handed clap, why you CAN get pregnant after age 35 and how Dolly the Llama can help you land your dream job.
- What do orange frogs have to do with optimism?
- Why interviewing the Dalai Lama…or Dolly the Lama is so important.
- Why we’re all broadcasters and the importance of the messages we chose to broadcast
- Why it’s the quantity of negative stories that makes us feel helpless.
- Study with Arianna Huffington and Researcher Shawn Achor highlights the danger of just 3 minutes of negative news
- Why being ostrich-ized isn’t the way to go!
- How to get a solutions focused mindset
- How stress can be a positive
- What is a Power Lead?
- Who is the happiest woman in the world?
- Why optimists have more fun
- The miraculous turn-around of Sunny-Side High School
- How to change your negative thinking
- What are ways to get great conversations going?
- What does Michelle mean by “digging for gold” mean?
- The power of fact checking
- The inspiring story of Joe Stone
- The reality of pregnancy after 35
- Who was negative Norm and why does he cost us 500 billion dollars?
- What are three positive habits you can do at work?
- The power of the 2 minute email
- The power of the smiling initiative
- The power of the word “together”
- The power of celebrating and reliving the big and small stuff with everyone
- Transformational Journalism and a Project with Arianna Huffington and her book Thrive
- How studies show the world is not nearly as negative as we hear from the news
- Why more positive content is better for advertisers!
- Why future advertisers need to seek out Inspire Nation!
MORE ON MICHELLE GIELAN:
Michelle Gielan, national CBS News anchor turned positive psychology researcher, is the bestselling author of Broadcasting Happiness.
Michelle is the Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research and is partnered with Arianna Huffington to study how transformative stories fuel success. She is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” Special on PBS and a featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course.
Michelle holds a Master of Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, and her research and advice have received attention from The New York Times, Washington Post, FORBES, CNN, FOX, and Harvard Business Review.
Michelle Gielan Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Broadcasting Happiness Website: http://broadcastinghappiness.com/
Book by Michelle Gielan:
Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change
How to Train Your Brain for Happiness & Success with America’s #1 Happy Expert (Shawn Achor, The Happiness Advantage)
How to Bring Positivity & Happiness to Each Moment (Tal Ben-Shahar, Choose the Life You Want)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment