MORE ON GLENN LIVINGSTON:
Glenn Livingston, Ph.D. is a veteran psychologist and was the long time CEO of a multi-million dollar consulting firm which has serviced several Fortune 500 clients in the food industry. You may have seen his (or his company’s) previous work, theories, and research in major periodicals like The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Sun Times, The Indiana Star Ledger, The NY Daily News, American Demographics, or any of the other major media outlets you see on this page. You may also have heard him on ABC, WGN, and/or CBS radio, or UPN TV.
Disillusioned by what traditional psychology had to offer overweight and/or food obsessed individuals, Dr. Livingston spent several decades researching the nature of bingeing and overeating via work with his own patients AND a self-funded research program with more than 40,000 participants. Most important, however, was his own personal journey out of obesity and food prison to a normal, healthy weight and a much more lighthearted relationship with food.
Glenn Livingston Online: Website | Facebook| Instagram
- How did Glenn Livingston, PhD begin researching food and eating!
- Why you can’t love yourself thin
- What he struggled to do while researching eating and food for others?
- What is big food and what does it have to do with our eating habits.
- How did he end up funding his own food preference research project with 40,000 people.
- What does it mean to binge? (It’s not what you think)
- What d o you mean it’s almost impossible to binge if you refuse to yell at yourself.
- What is the trick to think of our cravings as a pig?
- What exactly is the pig?
- Why we want to cold-heartedly ignore the squeal of our pig?
- What is pig slop?
- What are the four greatest forces that influence our eating?
- What do we need to know about our neuroanatomy when it comes to eating
- What is big advertising?
- What is big addiction?
- What does it mean we need to create our own food plan?
- How can our own food plan set us free?
- What does it mean the pig is not us?
- What do we do when we feel an urge to binge or eat pig slop coming on?
- What’s the importance to perfection when it comes to our pig?
- What are a few of the top common food industry lies?
- How do we neutralize other people’s pigs?
- What do we do if we fall off the pig wagon?
- Where does will-power fit in?
- What’s a personal pig squeal journal?
- Guided meditation to tame your inner pg
- For more info visit: neverbingeagain.com/
INSPIRE #332: How to Lose Weight through Mindfulness! + Meditation! (Ruth Q. Wolever PhD, “The Mindful Diet”)
INSPIRE #269: How to Lose Weight while Never Dieting Again (Traci Mann PhD, “Secrets from the Eating Lab”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.