MORE ON CLAYTON JOHN AINGER:
Clayton John Ainger plays many roles in his life, the most important to him being a daddy and husband. Clayton is a very passionate individual – about loving life and enjoying every aspect of it. His ethos in life is about making every person matter every time. This is why he is so passionate about people and helping them to embrace their individuality, and understand the power of doing what comes naturally and discover what truly makes their hearts sing!
Clayton and his wife Lindsay run a successful training and consultancy business, working with people all over the world, from different walks of life. From once being a tax specialist, Clayton is now a sought-after consultant and speaker on “Why people don’t do better, when they know better.” Clayton loves to be different, to challenge the status quo, and inspire the people and companies he works with to explore new ways of thinking, attitudes and behaviours, transforming lives and results for the long term
Clayton John Ainger Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Did Clayton struggle with negativity growing up?
- How was his health and finances?
- How was he always sabotaging himself?
- How was he hiding his spiritual gifts?
- What happened to Clayton at Stonehenge and how did it change things?
- How did he begin looking into negativity?
- What does it mean “The You that is within you is always shining bright”?
- What is the divine ego self?
- What is your internal flame?
- What does it mean where you are right now is the place you were meant to be?
- What exactly is negativity?
- Is it a bad thing?
- What’s its purpose?
- What’s wrong with gift wrapping your negativity and chaining it to the bottom of the ocean?
- Where does negativity come from?
- What is the ego’s code?
- Why is negativity a gift?
- How was Clayton avoiding receiving love and how did that change?
- What do power animals have to do with anything?
- What is the importance of our connection with nature?
- What has he done to help his daughters with negativity?
- What does it mean “I am always kind to me; it is safe to love me”
- How do we keep from playing life small?
- How do we change our relationship with money?
- Why do repeat patterns keep happening to us?
- How do we stop self-sabotage?
- Why does positivity not work?
- What does neuroplasticity have to do with negativity and helping turn our minds around?
- What does it mean what we send out is what we receive and how do we change this?
- What can we learn from the Insanity Max 30 strapline decide, commit, succeed?
- What does it mean, the second you judge yourself, you lose all ability to influence and impact your life?
- What’s the importance of gratitude?
- What one homework assignment should we begin today?
- What advice would he give parents to help kids with negativity?
- What is a guided meditation to help us with our negativity?
INSPIRE #579: HOW TO BE SO HAPPY YOU’VE GOTTA DANCE! + Guided Meditation (Rev. Maria Felipe, “Live Your Happy”)
INSPIRE #624: DISCOVER THE FORMULA FOR HAPPINESS FROM GOOGLE X’s CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER! (MO GAWDAT, “Solve For Happy”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.