MORE ON REV. MARIA FELIPE:
Cuban-American born in Miami, Maria Felipe stands at 5’9″ tall with a towering personality to match. Her charisma has captivated thousands of viewers across the United States and beyond, as her pursuit of an acting career resulted in dozens of appearances in national commercials, hosting successful TV shows (including World Wrestling Federation shows with live audiences of 20,000), and traveling the world as a model. After success in her field she felt called inward, and studied to become a Reverend with Pathways of Light, an accredited religious school inspired by A Course in Miracles.
Maria is a dynamic speaker in both Spanish and English. She leads services monthly at Unity Church in Burbank, where she created the church’s first regular Spanish service, as well as performing services in English. Her talks now draw both Spanish and English speakers from all over Southern California. She also leads workshops.
Maria has created her own channel on You Tube by hosting MariaCoconut TV, a show designed to share and expand the message of love by interviewing other spiritual leaders. In 2013, Maria been a regular guest on Unity Radio, Awakening Together Radio and Center Of Light Radio. She’s also recently appeared as a motivational speaker on TV shows and news programs for Univison, Telemundo and CNN. She has also spoken alongside prominent teachers David Hoffmeister and Gary Renard in Los Angeles, Mexico, and Greece.
People magazine once referred to Maria Felipe as ’’Una Campeona Sin Rival,’’ which means a champion without rival. This is an apt label for this young, vivacious and talented actress, host, and minister. And the gifts she can share with countless others continue to multiply as she allows the expression of her talents to be guided by the inner light of God.
Rev. Maria Felipe Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- What was so scary about working with the WWF?
- How she was first exposed to a course in Miracles?
- What does a “separation from God” really mean?
- Why we’re never really upset for the reason we think.
- What does it mean to live our happy we need to face our problems and forgive them?
- What’s the importance of a shift in perspective?
- What are the 4 tricks of the Ego?
- What’s the stop, look and listen process to remember who we are?
- What practice does she recommend we do each morning and each night?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness?
- What can she tell us about auto-writing?
- Why does the comfort zone = our unhappy place?
- What one homework assignment would she give people to begin today?
- For more Info Visit: http://www.MariaFelipe.org
INSPIRE #546: HOW TO DIVE INTO THE UNKNOWN & FIND HAPPINESS & SUCCESS! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #410: HOW TO FIND HAPPINESS HERE & NOW!!! + Meditation (Joseph Emet,”Finding The Blue Sky”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.