MORE ON JANET CONNER:
Janet Conner is a writer, soul-community creator, poet, and spiritual field guide—but first and always a deep soul explorer. Since she stumbled upon how to activate a divine Voice by slipping into the theta brain wave state while writing, Janet has dedicated herself to exploring and sharing what it means to live at the vibrant intersection of the visible and the invisible.
In her signature series, Your Soul Wants Five Things, Janet gently guides readers and course members as they embody the mystical practices of writing at the soul level, living sacred values, serving a divine purpose, expressing beauty, and creating fertile conditions that nourish an abundant life. Her highly regarded Unity Online Radio show, The Soul-Directed Life, regularly hosts internationally renowned spiritual authors and mystics.
Janet lives in as much silence and solitude as possible in Ozona, a tiny Florida town on the Gulf of Mexico, where she is currently writing Express Your Soul’s Beauty, the final book in the Your Soul Wants Five Things series, nurturing a global community practicing “The 9 Containers of Love,” and welcoming the next adventures in the mystery.
Janet Conner Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
- Has Janet always been into whales?
- How have the covers of each of her books come about?
- What was Janet’s path to spirituality?
- What happened to her one hot July afternoon in 1996?
- How did her life change just afterwards?
- What happened to Janet in 2011?
- Who is Sophia and how did she come into your life?
- What does it mean, our soul’s divine purpose is not a goal, and it’s not one thing?
- What does it mean, you can’t fail at this—living your soul purpose?
- What happened to her from an Akashic records reading at 36?
- What is the sacred spiral?
- What is soul writing?
- What are our soul stories?
- What happened with her son 3 years after he was born?
- What can we learn from Bruce Lipton and the Biology of Belief about children?
- How do we remember our soul’s divine purpose?
- What does it mean to contemplate a universal purpose in life?
- What does it mean to revisit and re-member our past?
- How do we live from our hearts?
- What guided meditation can we use to learn how to tap into the sacred spiral and discover our soul purpose?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What can we do to help our kids stay in a theta wave state?
- To Find Out More Visit: janetconner.com/
INSPIRE #622: HOW TO LIVE A SOUL-CENTERED LIFE WITH DEEPER MEANING & FULFILLMENT! (Drs Ronald & Mary Hulnick, “Remembering The Light Within”)
INSPIRE #470: HOW TO NURTURE YOUR SOUL THRU NATIVE AMERICAN WISDOM! (Robin Kimmerer, “Braiding Sweetgrass”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.