If you’ve ever wondered if spirits are real and if so, what they can teach us, then do we have The Happy Medium show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with Kim Russo, known for starring in The Haunting of…on Lifetime Movie Network and the author of a jaw-dropping incredibly fascinating, must-read book, The Happy Medium: Life Lessons from the Other Side.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, about life lessons and what we need to know from the other side.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON KIM RUSSO:
Kim Russo, also known as “Kim The Happy Medium,” has been able to see the world of spirit since the young age of nine. Growing up, Kim often saw random spirits in her bedroom and sometimes felt their presence walking home with her from school. Not knowing what they wanted, they scared her then. Now she is comforted by their presence, speaking to them more than she speaks to the living on some days.
Kim is as comfortable with her mediumship as anyone with any special talent could be. She explains her ability to understand the voice of spirit as nothing more than being fluent in their language. As Kim often describes, “they do not move their lips when they speak to me; as they relay their messages to me mind to mind or by certain gestures they allow me to see.” Sometimes referring to herself as a translator for the spirit world, Kim also calls herself the psychic journalist, as she prides herself on the accuracy in understanding their language and is most careful to “interview” the spirit coming through during a reading.
Kim is no stranger to reading parents who have lost children. She is the mother of three boys and has compassion as both a mother and a medium. It is Kim’s usual practice to give many identifying details, including names and descriptions of the energy with whom she is communicating. Whatever the loss, be it a child, a sibling or a parent, many of her clients have reported having life changing experiences after having a session with Kim.
Kim says “It’s my pleasure and blessing to be the voice for the spirit world. This work that I do brings an amazing peace and closure to many people.” To be read by Kim, or attend one of her seminars, is truly to be in the presence of something rare and astounding and peacefully wondrous.
Kim has been put through a battery of tests and has become a Certified Medium by The Forever Family Foundation and The Windbridge Institute for Applied Research in Human Potential. This foundation is dedicated and committed to proving the existence of life after death by integrating mediumship along with scientific studies. Kim has appeared on A & E’s hit show, Paranormal State and their hit TV show “Psychic Kids”. She has also appeared on The Biography Channel’s “Celebrity Ghost Stories” featuring the Country Legend Music Star, Loretta Lynn. She is currently the Host of the weekly running series “The Haunting Of…” on The LMN channel airing at 10pm Est. /9C, Saturday nights. Each week Kim visits with celebrities whom have had a paranormal experience. Watch Kim help them unravel their mystery while she explores not only the haunted location but other special surprises that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Kim can be contacted at (516) 486-6158 for further information on her readings, lectures, workshops and seminars.
- What happened after an early past-life regression with your husband?
- What happened when Kim Russo was a child?
- Why can kids see ghosts better than adults?
- What are earthbound souls and why are they stuck here?
- What are guides and do we all have them?
- How do we find our guides or their names?
- What do we need to know about our kids and their ability to see what adults can’t see?
- For people who are experiencing spirits or “hitch-hikers” what works for protection or to get rid of them?
- What is happening when spirits get trapped in the physical dimension?
- How do we avoid trapped spirits?
- How do we find out who are
- What happened when Kim moved from one house to another?
- What can she tell us about meeting children waiting to be born?
- Who Michael’s guides are and what’s their influence?
- Who are Jessica’s guides?
- What mission or message do they have for Jessica?
- What are old souls and what does that mean for our kids?
- What’s the importance for kids in using their creativity?
- What it means to stay in our own lane in life
- What’s the importance of our intentions?
- What’s the importance of our frequency?
- What’s the importance of forgiveness for keeping our vibration high?
- What’s the importance of setting boundaries?
- What’s the importance of respecting and loving yourself?
- Where does gratitude fit in?
- Why you want to be codependent on the Universe.
- For More Info Visit: http://www.kimthehappymedium.com/
INSPIRE #207: How to Get Clear Answers & Miraculous Guidance from the Universe + Meditation! (Colette Baron-Reid, The Oracle)
INSPIRE #200: How to Discover Your Psychic Abilities & Tune in with Tarot! (John Holland, “Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment