MORE ON ADAM KIRK SMITH:
ADAM KIRK SMITH is an entrepreneur, life coach, consultant, and public speaker. His popular blog, asmithblog.com, offers insights on leadership, bravery, and life purpose, among other topics. Named one of the most influential people of 2014 by American Genius, Smith has written for Entrepreneur and Success Magazine, among other publications, and has been featured in Newsday and other media. He lives in Illinois with his family.
Adam Smith Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- How in the world Adam broke his leg in 4 places during a pillow fight!
- Why Adam was so afraid and painfully shy growing up
- How did he start to come out of his shell
- What made Adam passionate about learning about bravery
- What does he mean that passion is the fuel behind bravery
- What are the five stages of the bravery process
- What can we learn about complacency and Richard Petty?
- What’s the importance of starting small?
- What’s the importance of patience when doing anything large?
- How did he start writing a blog on Zenga?
- What’s the importance of showing up?
- How do you learn to become comfortable in your own skin?
- What’s the importance of the inspiration stage?
- What’s the importance of dreaming fearlessly?
- What’s the importance of community?
- What’s the I Can’t Do It stage?
- Why do our goals and dreams need to scare us?
- What’s the importance of a healthy obsession?
- What do we need to know about a fear of inadequacy?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- What’s it mean to stop waiting and choose yourself?
- What can we teach our kids about failure and being brave?
- To find out more visit: asmithblog.com
INSPIRE #427: HOW TO BE BRAVE! + Guided Meditation (Margie Warrell, “Brave”)
INSPIRE #578: HOW TO FIND THE COURAGE TO LIVE YOUR MOST DARING AUTHENTIC LIFE! (Dean Karnazes, “The Road To Sparta”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.