MORE ON MARK NEPO:
Mark Nepo is a poet and philosopher who has taught in the fields of poetry, health, and spirituality for forty years. A New York Times #1 bestselling author, he has published fourteen books and recorded eight audio projects. Mark has appeared with Oprah Winfrey on her Super Soul Sunday program on OWN TV, and has also been interviewed by Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. His work has been translated into more than twenty languages. Mark keynotes regularly for conferences and corporations, works with healing and medical communities, including chaplains and therapists, speaks and offers workshops for colleges and universities, and leads spiritual retreats.
In 1987, Mark was diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma. The heart of that journey and its aftermath has greatly informed his work. Ever since, he has been a student of all paths and his work has explored the common center and unity of all spiritual traditions, focusing on how we can experience that unity when we can lean into life and hold nothing back. Ultimately, he explores with others how to live wholeheartedly, so we can inhabit the gifts we are born with and find the language of our own wisdom.
Mark Nepo Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Upcoming Events: http://www.marknepo.com and http://threeintentions.com/
NYC Event: ABC Carpet & Home Weekend Workshop, The One Life We’re Given – March 3rd & 4th, 2017
California Event: Lake Elsinore, Pine Manor Retreat Center – April 7th to 9th, 2017
- What’s the significance of a wood shaving?
- What does it mean we’re all born with a gift?
- What do souls and sails and rudders have to do with one another?
- What’s the importance of leaving the shallows and being out in the open?
- What does it mean effort readies us for grace?
- What’s the relationship between effort and grace?
- What does it mean, half of the soul’s work is to be. The other half is to be of use?
- What’s the tension between will and surrender?
- What can we learn from a large rock north of Monterey
- What can we learn from animals in Monterey Bay?
- What does this mean: When we’re too exhausted to uphold our difference’s there’s room enough for everyone?
- What can we learn from today’s political times
- How can we work to see others as ourselves
- What’s the importance of working to see the other side of things
- Why’s it good to be knocked off our horse?
- Why do we want to keep our hearts open a little bit longer when we feel we have nothing left to give?
- What is the goal of life?
How to Embrace Challenges & Live Life to Your Fullest (Mark Nepo, Inside the Miracle)
INSPIRE #487: HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A MASTERPIECE!!! (Jon Gordon, “The Carpenter”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.