CJ Liu on The Power of Letting Go & Surrendering for Greater Health, Happiness & Success!
If you’ve ever wanted to take your health and life to a whole new level then do we have the show for you.
Today we’re going to talk about the power of challenging yourself, why you want to do it, what it looks like and how it can change your life.
That plus we’ll talk about IRS Miracles Jessica in the gym, group coaching fun, The importance of getting cold, freedom, fun and work, shakes and hives, and what getting kitty litter and date night have in common?
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s the importance of getting our energy up
- What’s the importance of kindness
- Why it’s so important to be present – rather than focus on the past
- What’s the danger of being on the defensive
- What it means to let go of perfectionism
- What exactly is the power of letting go?
- What it means to play a bigger game?
- What it means to truly know yourself.
- When stretching it great
- Why discomfort can be so powerful
- Scary moments after a near death experience
- What it means to truly surrender to the process
- What it means to be burned away and rebuilt anew
- What it means to melt away the old
- For more FireItUpWithCJ.com and www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #156: Why Letting Go May Be the Best Thing You Could Ever Do! (CJ Liu, Fire It up with CJ)
INSPIRE #447: HOW TO REACH YOUR GOALS! + Guided Meditation! (Sam Bennett, “Start Right Where You Are”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.