Discover How to Let Go & the Magic Power of Two Simple Words ‘I Surrender’. Even if you’re a control freak, you’ll get something extra-special out of this interview!!!
If you’ve ever felt like things were spinning out of control, out of your hands, or there was no way to accomplish, get done, or survive whatever it is you’re going through, then do we have the show for you.
Today I’ll be talking with uber-coach CJ Liu, the host of the ever-popular Fire it Up with CJ about the topic of surrender.
We’ll talk about when it’s time to say when, what it means to let go, and why the words “I Surrender” are two of the most powerful words in the world!
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s the power of a massage?
- Robin Sharma recommends a massage once a week
- Dawson Church, epigenetics and stress
- Why you get ‘stupid’ when you’re under stress
- Steven Marinari – what happens with stress on a cellular level.
- How do we tell when we’re burning out?
- How David Ji says stress or Eustress may be good for us.
- What’s a positive aspect of stress
- How our pets can tell why we’re stress
- How CJ goes into ‘Shaman Mode” when she’s needing to de-stress
- What Lao Tzu (Tao De Ching) has to say about stress and burnout
- Why you want to be the eye of a storm
- What Matt Kahn, author of “Whatever Arises, Love That” says about going slow to go fast.
- How CJ got good at saying ‘no’
- Why it’s so important to say no to say yes to yourself.
- How to protect your chi or meter your energy.
- The importance of ‘kind, gentle, easy, good’
- Why you need to put the oxygen mask on yourself first.
- Why we need to listen to the signals from the universe
- Plus a bonus fight or flight meditation
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #142: How to Embrace Big Changes
INSPIRE #135: EXTREME Time Management
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.