INSPIRE #142: How to Embrace Big Changes – Even If Unwanted – And Come Out Shining Bright!!!
Learn How to Embrace Change, Overcome Hurdles & Thrive Thru Difficult Transitions, No Matter What! Michael Sandler Throws On His Coaching Hat w/CJ Liu to Discuss Change & Transformation!
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’re at a point of change in your life, thinking of making a big change, in the middle of making a big change, or change is simply in the air, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with life coach extraordinaire and host of the Fire it Up with CJ show, CJ Liu about transitions and transformation.
We’ll talk about how to know when it’s time to make a change, how to make it through smoothly, and what to do when it’s thrust upon you.
That plus why big changes don’t have to scare you, how we can surf the waves of change, and why sometimes, resistance is futile, unless you’re kale in the northeast in a blizzard.
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- The importance of roots
- How the act of sending love gives love right back to you.
- What miracle winter kale has to do with transitions.
- How to grow a stronger foundation
- What happens when you get uprooted
- 5 Things that Cause us the most change.
- Job Change
- New family
- The importance of embracing the transition instead of fighting it.
- How Indigenous cultures view change as a rite of passage
- How a name change helps one shift their identity
- Why being “lost” may be an important step on your path
- Why the feeling of being flipped upside down and backwards may be creative angst or positive energy spinning up.
- What’s the neutral zone, and what’s it supposed to be like.
- How to let go of the suffering in the transition (disengaged, disoriented) process.
- How Inspire Nation came out of a period of transition
- How to come up with the faith to know it’ll all work out.
- Why you don’t want to play it small.
- How to dream big – coaching exercise
- Why we need to go for our biggest dreams.
- Why we move slowest during the fastest periods of growth
- Words of wisdom from Dr. Bernard Roth of Stanford
- How meeting with others can help you transition
- How to put your questions out to the universe
- Why we’re often just 1 gear or 1 degree off from where we want to be.
- A question from Grace: How do I achieve my dreams?
- The power to brainwash oneself
- What’s the power of King Mo.
- Why moving helps us make transitions.
- A question from Joanne – I need strength, my husband is an active alcoholic, I am stuck.
- What words of wisdom Chris Grosso – the Indie Spiritualist – has to say about having an alcoholic spouse – check it out on CJ Liu’s www.FireItUpwithCJ.com home page or YouTube channel (Fire It Up with CJ)
- A question from Juliet in the UK: I tested HIV positive in 2005, and my life has never been the same again, is there any way to get control of the virus without tablets which have so many side-effects.
- What is the Inspire Nation Club and what’s coming up for our show.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment