INSPIRE #135: EXTREME Time Management – How to Get More Done in Less Time + Bonus Meditation!
Learn How to Make Time, Find Time, & Get Things Done, Plus Focus Better, Stay More Relaxed, & More In the Zone Anytime of the Day – Plus a Bonus Meditation/Exercise To Help Get Things Done!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
If you’ve ever felt there isn’t enough time…to get your work done, to get in shape, or get the things done you’d love to get done to help you move ahead in life, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with CJ Liu, the ever-popular Host of the Fire It Up With CJ show, and long-time life-coach and business coach. Who in turn will be interviewing me today.
We’ll be talking about all things time management, how to reign in the clock, your to do’s and get the things done in the day you want to get done so you can shift gears in life, get out of park, and start moving toward your dreams!
In short we’ll look at how to do more, with less time!
That plus we’ll talk about the SMP, the 4CC, the power of gratitude, and why zoning out, might just be the best thing in the world!
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- How Michael’s Time-Management has been affected by ADHD
- How Michael has worked to rewire his mind and reconstruct his external environment to accommodate his ADHD challenges.
- What are a few of Michael’s top ways to catch himself when he starts spinning out of control.
- How important is exercise in developing ones focus?
- An exercise from CJ Liu to help ground you or bring yourself back into your body.
- What Tempe Granding can teach us about calming down from anxiety.
- How touch helps us to relax
- How movement helps our focus
- Why it’s a myth that we ‘don’t have time’ to take care of ourselves.
- What do you do if you have six things going simultaneously
- How to keep from getting sucked in to Facebook
- A unique focus management skill involved an A and a B target.
- How a ‘Time Timer’ and Bessie the Cow’s moo helped Michael stay on task.
- What Michael’s Arc of a day looks like
- What Michael’s morning routine looks like
- What the Constanza affect is and how to use it to your advantage
- Why you don’t want to ‘drop everything’ and ‘focus on one thing’
- What is the Vacuum Principle
- Why we want to shorten the amount of time you have to do something.
- Why ‘relaxing’ may be more important than your productivity
- Why a binary approach (discuss Dr. Michelle Segar author of “No Sweat”) may not be the way to go
- The importance of an evening routine
- The power of alarms
- Other tools Michael uses for time management
- The Value of Unrealistic time frames
- How James Swanwick of ESPN uses unrealistic goals to get things done.
- The power of an activity tracker watch.
- The importance of switching between different tools and finding out which ones work for you.
- The importance of tinkering
- What’s the Inspire Nation Club?
- A Bonus Meditation/Tool for Time’s When You Can’t Get It All Done.
- Where are Inspire Nation Meditations headed?
Transform Your Life with a Miracle Morning! (An Interview with Hal Elrod)
How to Use Your Morning for a Miracle Day! (Jeff Sanders, The 5AM Miracle)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment