Transform Your Life with a Miracle Morning!
Want greater income? A better job? The fitness you’ve always wanted, or to finally be excited to get out of bed and take on the day? Then this interview with motivational speaker, life coach and #1 best-selling author Hal Elrod of The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) is for you!
Some call him the next Tony Robbins, and after you’re fired up from this interview with powerful actionable advice you’ll understand why!
Yet before he became a success, he died 3 times after a drunk driver hit him head-on at age 20. Despite permanent brain damage, he rebounded, set his company’s sales record, and joined his business hall of fame.
Years later as an entrepreneur he experience financial disaster, losing his home, and getting deeply depressed.
Yet he pulled himself up and became an unstoppable force of motivation and self-help guidance in the process. And he became an ultra-runner and visionary business and life coach too! His secret? The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) program he shares in this interview that he learned after studying Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Oprah, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Seth Godin, Will Smith, Jim Carey, Ray Dalio, Robin Sharma, and countless other incredibly successful individuals!
In this entertaining interview, you’ll learn his simple step-by-step SAVERS program to turn your life around and achieve your greatest success!
Prepare to be inspired and motivated as you learn the skills you need to take your life to a new level and manifest whatever you desire!!!
- Hal’s near death accident, which caused him to die 3 times
- why Hal’s parents thought he was in denial and delusional in the hospital
- why he called his accident a “good thing”
- most important lesson Hal learned in sales about complaining
- how to accept the worst possible case scenarios
- the best way to direct your energy resources
- how positive thinking puts you into a peak mental state
- the level of commitment it takes to realize your goals
- why Hal got a weekly accountability coach
- Hal admits he still has fears, self-doubts and insecurities
- what sets apart successful people from unsuccessful people (hint: how you deal with your emotions)
- in 2007, Hal lost half his clients, his car, and almost his home
- the advice a friend gave him that transformed his life, in 2 months doubling his income
- also trained for a 52-mile ultramarathon
- the Miracle Morning is comprised of 6 activities, “practices older than dirt”
- acronym SAVERS stands for:
- Silence – prayer or meditation
- Affirmations – results oriented and practical, exact, easy to do
- Visualizations – visualize yourself taking action that day and create emotional enjoyment of doing it in your mind
- Exercise – as little as 3 minutes
- Reading – self-help books on topics you want to improve
- Scribing – writing, journaling
- focus on who you are becoming, rather than what you are doing
- focus on becoming more, instead of doing more
- shout outs to his two children: 6-year old Sophie and 3-year old Halston
Hal Elrod Online: Website | Miracle Morning Facebook Community
Books Written by Hal Elrod:
The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
Taking Life Head On! (The Hal Elrod Story): How To Love The Life You Have While You Create The Life of Your Dreams by Elrod
Other Books Mentioned:
Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
Eben Pagen: create a successful morning ritual; you win the morning, you win the day
Robin Sharman, author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
Anthony Robbins, author of MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom
Ray Dalio, billionaire & founder of the world’s biggest hedge fund firm, Bridgewater Associates
The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day: recommended by Hal
Famous People Who Practice Affirmations:
Famous People Who Practice Visualization
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It (An Interview with Kamal Ravikant)
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Leave A Comment