INSPIRE #453: HOW TO GET THROUGH ALMOST ANYTHING!
Jessica Lee on How to Overcome Almost Any Challenge and See the Highest Good in It!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
If you’ve ever struggled to transform your life, or put out a wish, only to watch the world appear to crumble around you, then do we have the it’s OK show for you.
Today we’ll talk about creating a new reality and the challenges & duck-and-cover moments that seem to come with it.
That plus we’ll talk sending sun to kitty cats, a USB shipping brigade, accidental pumpkin bread pudding & scones, the power of paul simon, and What in the world me and Julio down by the schoolyard has to do with anything!
- What happened to Michael and Jessica in 2013?
- What’s the difference between trying to fix a problem and living life
- Why you can’t live by focusing on your rear-view mirror
- Why it’s important not to play a defensive game in life, and what that would look like
- What it means to ask for a life circumstance
- How and why you need to move past your energy blocks in order to create your future
- What it means to ask for your challenges to help you move ahead
- What’s the importance of “making space” and what does this mean
- Why bad things happening doesn’t mean you’re a bad person
- Why poor credit does not make you a bad person
- Why it’s none of our business to judge ourselves
- Why patterns repeat in our lives
- How to shift decisions from fear-based to heart-based
- Why self-care has to come first
- The power of Automatic writing
- How to get the brain looking for positivity
- What happened after Jessica worked with Dain Heer
INSPIRE #409: HOW TO RELIEVE PAIN & STRESS THRU MINDFULNESS!!! + Meditation! (Vidyamala Burch,”You Are Not Your Pain”)
INSPIRE #404: HOW TO HAVE MORE TIME, MORE MONEY & LESS STRESS THRU MINIMALISM!!! (Joshua Becker,”The More Of Less”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment