If you’ve ever struggled to transform your life, or put out a wish, only to watch the world appear to crumble around you, then do we have the it’s OK show for you.
Today we’ll talk about creating a new reality and the challenges & duck-and-cover moments that seem to come with it.
That plus we’ll talk sending sun to kitty cats, a USB shipping brigade, accidental pumpkin bread pudding & scones, the power of paul simon, and What in the world me and Julio down by the schoolyard has to do with anything!
- What happened to Michael and Jessica in 2013?
- What’s the difference between trying to fix a problem and living life
- Why you can’t live by focusing on your rear-view mirror
- Why it’s important not to play a defensive game in life, and what that would look like
- What it means to ask for a life circumstance
- How and why you need to move past your energy blocks in order to create your future
- What it means to ask for your challenges to help you move ahead
- What’s the importance of “making space” and what does this mean
- Why bad things happening doesn’t mean you’re a bad person
- Why poor credit does not make you a bad person
- Why it’s none of our business to judge ourselves
- Why patterns repeat in our lives
- How to shift decisions from fear-based to heart-based
- Why self-care has to come first
- The power of Automatic writing
- How to get the brain looking for positivity
- What happened after Jessica worked with Dain Heer
INSPIRE #409: HOW TO RELIEVE PAIN & STRESS THRU MINDFULNESS!!! + Meditation! (Vidyamala Burch,”You Are Not Your Pain”)
INSPIRE #404: HOW TO HAVE MORE TIME, MORE MONEY & LESS STRESS THRU MINIMALISM!!! (Joshua Becker,”The More Of Less”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.