CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on What You Need to Know to Get Things Done & Achieve Dreams Happiness & Success!
If you’ve ever wondered how to fit it all in, get everything done, or take your ideas from the drawing board to the printing press, then do we have the actionable show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about getting things done, what it takes, how to do it, why it’s not all about discipline, and what are the most important steps you need to take.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of carrots, de-cluttering magic, shrinking bicycles, musical chairs, lake, lake, where is the lake, why less time is best, and the magical power of hammocks.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How do we change and appreciate what we have done vs. trying to cram some more in
- What we can learn from Scott Belsky on Making Things Happen
- What it means that everything is a project
- Whether we need to be task driven or love driven
- Why you want to balance your organization and creativity
- What Myers Briggs has to do with creativity and getting things done
- What’s the importance of mini-deadlines
- What’s the What-Is-Next WIN strategy
- Why parents need to step away from their kids to allow them to get things done.
- What’s the importance of structure, and when you do vs. don’t want it
- Why it’s dangerous to want too much ‘freedom’ when doing a project
- Why safeguards may be necessary.
- What Harvard Professor Brian Little says about Biogenics
- What your natural tendencies have to do with getting things done
- What a Jungian unclaimed part of yourself is
- What it means to get wholly in balance
- What our Ayurvedic body/mind state has to do with anything
- What are rewards and why are they important?
- What’s the importance of our inner nature
- What our environment has to do with getting things done
- What we can learn from Shaman Sandra Ingraman and whether an environment resonates with your soul
- What’s the importance of working step-by-step on things
- What it means to have your own personal zen zone?
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #366: HOW TO FIND MORE TIME IN YOUR DAY! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #344: HOW TO FIND MORE CONFIDENCE & FAITH – EVEN WITH WOBBLY KNEES!!! (CJ Liu & MIchael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.