CJ Liu & Michael Sandler on Finding More Time & Understanding Your Energy for Happiness Health & Success!
If you’ve ever been short on time, not had enough time, or felt at wit’s end to find the time, then do we have the time finding show for you!
Today we’ll be talking about making time, finding time, getting more efficient with your time, plus finding the time to breathe.
That plus rolling research, dancing in the rain, schedule flips, trips to Taiwan, and what in the world podcast launch accelerators have to do with anything.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What’s misplaced ‘doing’ energy look like and how does it affect our psyche, and our career
- What it means to change your schedule in your career or life
- What does a shift in the weather do to people
- What does a Podcast Launch Accelerator have to do with anything?
- What does changing your diet do to you – what’s the ripple effect?
- Why different locations – geographically, have different energies
- What we can learn from Tommy Rosa and Health Revelations on Heaven and Earth
- Why the woo-hoo works for some, and not for others.
- Why there are different shows that resonate with different people and why it’s all about the energy
- What’s the importance of understanding our filters
- What happened with the Cardiologist and the Accountant
- What heart-coherence has to do with anything
- What rain shadows in Sequim Washington has to do with anything
- Why people in Seattle don’t carry umbrellas
- What we can learn from Carl Honore, his Ted Talk and The Slow Fix
- Why self-care’s required when you get busy
- Why you need to take time to meditate when you get busy
- When you have to slow down
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #344: HOW TO FIND MORE CONFIDENCE & FAITH – EVEN WITH WOBBLY KNEES!!! (CJ Liu & MIchael Sandler)
INSPIRE #336: HOW TO CALM, HEAL & CLARIFY YOUR MIND! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.